2

Diana didn't respond to that, simply nodding and taking another bite of ice cream.

Orin on the other hand, wasn't going to let that slide.

"Percy, perhaps you could be more specific."

I stared at the table before looking up at the two of them.

"The rest of the Seven are dead." I mumbled. Orin reached over and placed his hand on my shoulder.

He didn't say anything, but he kept his hand on my shoulder as a tear slid down my cheek.

Actually, neither of them said anything after I said that. We sat there and silently ate our ice cream.

Diana pushed her bowl away and awkwardly asked if I wanted to stay with her tonight.

I shook my head. "No, Bruce will want me home before morning."

"I can call. I'm pretty sure I convince him to let you stay with me."

"It's not just that Diana. If I stay with you, we'll definitely get attacked. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I can handle myself. I can protect both of us."

"If you do not wish to stay with her for the night-"

"No. It's fine, besides I'm getting used to that place. Aside from Alfred cooking everything."

It doesn't feel right to let him cook everything. I know it's his job but...Mom taught me to help people whenever I could. Cooking, cleaning, killing monsters, whatever it is I feel like I should help them.

"If you're sure...do you want to-"

Diana was cut off by someone kicking open the door.

"On the ground now!"

The three of us stared at the group of men.

"Do it, now!" The leader pointed a gun at us.

Diana slowly stood, with her hands in the air before laying down. I followed suit, as did Orin.

They don't want to risk their identities. I on the other hand, didn't want to draw attention to myself.

Hands felt my body, probably looking for a phone or wallet or something. But when they went a little bit too low I tensed up. "Watch those hands buddy."

"Or what? Is Batman going to come save you?"

Then the hands were gone and I heard him slam into the wall.

"Kid Flash will." A voice said.

"Get him!"

Gunshots rang out and I tensed up. Wind whipped around us and eventually a gentle hand gripped my arm.

"It's safe. Are you guys okay?"

I stood up and nodded, looking at the person who saved us.

His fiery red hair was messy and his eyes were hidden behind a pair of goggles which he soon lifted. The Flash emblem was in the middle of his chest and based off the fact that his outfit was yellow and red, I'm gonna guess this is the Flash's sidekick.

"Hey you're Speedy right?"

He sighed. "Kid Flash, I literally just said it."

I laughed. "I'll try to remember. Oh, and thanks for the save."

"No problem. And no time for autographs-"

"Wait! Kid Flash, um...here." A younger girl walked out with a tub of ice cream. "Thank you. I'll tell my mom what happened."

"Thanks beautiful. But now, I gotta run."

As he sped away I heard Diana sigh. "He's almost as bad as his uncle."

"I don't sea what you mean." I smirked. 

"No, bad Percy."

We had to wait until the police showed up before we could even think about leaving. And our witness statements were pretty simple given the amount of time we had to wait.

"Come on, your uncle is probably worried." Diana walked outside, raising a hand once at the curb.

The car from before pulled up, I'm pretty sure Diana called while we were giving our statements.

I climbed in and leaned against Diana. My eyes closed as I drifted towards sleep. Unfortunately, we pulled up to the Manor before I could actually fall asleep.

"Hey, Percy...you're home." She nudged me.

I groaned. "Carry me?"

"You have two feet."

"And you have two arms."

She sighed. Reaching over she undid my seatbelt and she actually carried me up to the front door and rang the bell.

It only took a few minutes before the door opened, revealing a very much awake Alfred. I thought he'd be asleep. The gala had to have ended at least two hours ago.

"I brought her home. Here you go." She dropped me.

I didn't flinch when I hit the floor. I didn't complain either. Instead I picked myself up, yawned, and walked upstairs to my room.

Well...I was actually so tired that I stumbled and fell.

"Are you okay Miss Perseus?"

"Yeah...I'm fine." I picked myself up and started back up the stairs.

Alfred quickly caught up and wrapped my arm up over his shoulders. "You are most certainly exhausted, Miss Prince called to inform of the occurrence at the ice cream shop."

He helped me up the stairs and to my room.

"Thanks Alfred." I mumbled before closing the door.

I quickly changed, leaving the dress on the floor. Then I walked into the adjoining bathroom and turned on the sink so I could wash my hair.

This is a nice thing about being Poseidon's kid. I don't have to worry about going to be with wet hair or drying it.

Another yawn left my lips and my eyes were half lidded by the time I crawled into bed.

I curled up and hugged a pillow to my chest. My body relaxed and I drifted towards sleep. I could only hope that Bruce wouldn't ask about me knowing Diana and Orin. I have no ide what else Diana told him.

That worry quickly disappeared when my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

So this is crap and I'm tired and I have tennis tomorrow

But

Hope you guys have ideas

Cause remember, this is an ultimate collab meaning you guys get to help alot

Also...

Nah

See yah