5

"Bruce?" I walked through the hallway of the Manor.

"Master Bruce has not yet returned from the office." Alfred walked out of a random room "But is this a matter in which I would be able to help?"

"Uh...maybe?" I rubbed the back of my head. "I saw my little brother today and it turns out he was supposed to stay with my mom and I tried to get ahold of our older brother but, as always, he's ignoring me."

"And?"

"I may or may not have snuck him into my room and I may or may not have found and given him all the peanut butter in the kitchen and uh...I need to know if he can stay or not. I mean my mom was trying to adopt him so..."

Alfred stared at me. "I did not know you brought anyone into the house."

"Uh yeah? That's kinda what sneaking someone in means." I said.

"I will speak with Master Bruce on the matter. Perhaps you should bring the boy down so I may meet him?"

I nodded and rushed upstairs. I opened the door to my room and smiled.

Tyson was sleeping on the floor, an empty peanut butter jar next to him. Some peanut butter was smeared across his face, which I don't know how he managed that.

I knelt next to him and ran my fingers through his hair. If Bruce won't let Tyson stay, I'm leaving. I'm going to keep him safe. He's my little brother.

"Tyson?" I mumbled, gently trying to wake him up. I shook him and he shot up, hand reaching to his side like he was looking for a weapon.

"It's me, Tyson." I held up my hands.

He pulled me into a hug, clutching at me protectively. I sat there for a little bit before pulling away and standing up. I walked into the bathroom, grabbed a washrag, ran it under some water, and walked back to Tyson.

"What's the rag for?" He tilted his head as I sat in front of him.

I reached forward and wiped his face. "Alfred wants to meet you and I doubt you want to do that with peanut butter all over your face."

"Will he make me leave?"

"He said he was going to talk to Bruce. But if he doesn't let you stay, I'm going to go with you."

"No! If you will be safe here you should-"

"Tyson, this isn't up for debate. Now come on."

He stood up and I led him to the living room. Alfred was dusting, not stopping until both Tyson and I had sat down.

"Is this your brother?" He asked.

"Yep. Tyson, this is Alfred. Alfred, meet Tyson."

"I have spoken with your uncle and it will be a pleasure to have you stay with us Master Tyson." Alfred offered a hand for Tyson to shake, but of course Tyson pulled him into a hug.

"He likes hugging people." I chuckled. "Hey Tyson, you might not want to crush the butler."

Tyson immediately released Alfred who didn't seem all that affected even though he just got bear hugged by a cyclops.

I mean Tyson broke and cracked a few of my ribs. Like straight up broke the bottom set of ribs. I'm pretty sure those are called floating ribs.

Which they ended up being cause I'm pretty sure he caused some internal bleeding.

"What time is Bruce going to get home?" I asked.

"He did not give me a time. Though I estimate he will be home before dinner. I-"

"Hey Alfred have you seen..." Dick trailed off staring at Tyson. "Who's the guy?"

"My younger brother. Well, half-brother. My mom was trying to adopt him, but she could never get the paperwork for it. Doesn't help Tyson breaks half of the pens he tries to use." I smiled up at Tyson. "Tyson this is my cousin, Dick Grayson."

"Nice to meet you." Dick grinned.

Tyson frowned and tilted his head. "You seem familiar. Like one of those people who attacked me."

"I've been in the Manor all day so I doubt it. But Alfred, have you seen that game I told Wally he could borrow? I need to go drop it off and explain something about it."

"I believe you left it in Master Bruce's study."

"Thanks!" He took off.

"You were attacked?" Alfred asked.

"Yeah, by some of the sidekicks. Tyson doesn't exactly know his own strength. Usually leads to me breaking a few ribs, but he was upset and well...a few cars were thrown around." I rubbed the back of my head. "Tyson, remind me to call and talk to Fish Legs about that."

"Fish Legs?" Alfred raised an eyebrow.

"Our older brother. When I was younger I put some fish in his pants and it turns out they were fish that cling to other creatures and...you can get where this is going."

Not exactly a lie. I did put some of those fish in his room once.

A bunch of teenage fish who are willing to do anything for a little bit of fishfood.

Alfred stared at me. "Please do not attempt to do anything like that here."

"Don't worry, I only did it cause he's a jerk to me. It's not my fault our dad cheated on his mom, but he acts like its completely my fault. The only reason he's not mean to Tyson is I threatened to beat him up if he did. You know, that might be why Mom didn't want me to go live with him..."

"Most likely. Now, I will go fix a room for Master Tyson if you don't mind."

I watched him walk away before sighing and looking back at Tyson.

"We're going to have to be careful."

Okay

So I have no idea what I was supposed to do

And uh, how about one of you start the comment chain this time?

Now uh...

I...

I'm just gonna back away slowly and hope my mom doesn't need me

See yah