Wes: Stay Awake

"Y/N! Can you come downstairs for a second?", Wes yells at you.

"Coming!", you shout back at him. 

Putting your bookmark in, you place the book neatly on your desk before walking down the stairs.

"I need a favor.", he asks, placing his hands on your hips and looking deep into your eyes.

"Depends.", you chuckle, biting your lip.

You'd been traveling for the past few weeks, and you ended up in England visiting your friends, Dan and Phil.

"I'm supposed to have a meeting about Smosh Summer Games in three hours, but I need help staying awake.", he confesses, looking down at you.

"Sure! What do you want to do first?", you ask him.

"Want to play some Mario Kart?", he suggests, raising a brow at you.

"No. I want this relationship to last.", you joke back.

He rolls his eyes, taking a seat on the couch.

"What about Grand Theft Auto?", you question him.

"Perfect!", he smiles, grabbing the remote to turn on the television.

As you bend over to plug in the console, the socket hisses and the lights flash to black.

"Whoops.", you mutter as you drop the cord.

"What are we supposed to do without power?", Wes asks.

You call the owner of the Airbnb to find out where the fuse box was while Wes checked the status of his laptop to make sure he could still take the call.

"He says the fuse box is in the basement to the left of the stairs.", you tell Wes as you walk around to make sure nothing is on fire.

After a few crackling sounds from the basement, only one light in the kitchen turned on.

"I bet the bulbs are shot.", Wes muses as you check the storage closet for extra bulbs.

"There's twelve in here, but I'm sure there are more than twelve bulbs in the house.", you sigh, sifting through more boxes.

"I'll order some bulbs to be delivered real fast.", Wes says, pulling out his phone.

You start replacing bulbs, as the countdown to Wes' meeting gets closer.

"This is one way to keep me awake.", he laughs as he watches you screw in the last bulb.

"I'm about to fall asleep.", you sigh, yawning.

He chuckles.

The doorbell rings, and it reveals the delivery of the extra bulbs.

"Let's quick screw these bulbs in.", he says.

We race to see who can screw in the most bulbs the fastest.

"Ha! I did it the fastest!", you shout happily as you put the lampshade back on the bedside table.

"No fair. My package wasn't open in time.", he pouts.

You roll your eyes.

"You really are a sore loser.", you tease him.

He holds his hands out in a tickling motion and slowly takes steps towards you.

"Hey! Not fair!", you yell as you make a break for the bathroom.

As you run into the bathroom, you attempt to close the door, but he grabs the corner.

"I don't want to slam your fingers in the door and go to the ER, so let me have this victory.", you plead, careful not to let the door close.

"Nope. I'm a sore loser, remember?", he jokes, opening the door and cornering you.

"Did anyone teach you about consent? No means no, Mr. Johnson.", you try as he gets closer.

"Do you love me?", he asks.

"Not fair.", you reply.

He quickly grabs your sides and begins to tickle you.

"Hey! Hey! HEY!", you screech, trying to pull away while laughing.

You reach under his armpits and start tickling him too.

He chuckles, and he starts tickling your neck.

"Not fair! You know that's the worst spot!", you remind him, trying to slither out of his grasp.

"I know.", he laughs as he continues.

Eventually, you look at the clock.

"Hey! It's time!", you tell him.

He drops his arms, leaving you feeling exhausted.

"Dude. You're trying to kill me.", you giggle, still trying to catch your breath.

He picks you up and carries you out to the couch.

Gently putting you down, he goes to the kitchen to get his computer.

Grabbing a pillow and a blanket, you snuggle up on the couch, feeling your eyes close.

Wes sits down next to you, and he slightly chuckles at the scene.

"Tired, Y/N?", he jokes.

"Shut up.", you mutter back.

You sit up, leaning against his chest as you fall asleep with his arm around you.

---

Wes:

"Can everyone hear me?", Matt Raub asks as we all connect to the group Skype call.

A chorus of either "yes" or "no" sounds across the many screens.

"Here's what we're going to do. I'll give you the tentative schedule for Summer Games next month, and when I'm done, you guys can give input.", Matt explains.

We all nod, listening to what he's saying.

However, when he's reading off of his sheet and not paying attention, we all start typing in the chat.

The first message from Ian pops up in the chat.

Ian: Can we all talk about how cute Wes and Y/N are being right now?

I smile, but stay quiet.

Courtney: What time is it there?

Shayne: How is your arm not asleep?

Lasercorn: At least they're only cuddling...

I roll my eyes.

It's two in the morning here. We're both tired, but I took one for the team.

They all start talking about how they wished they could be as cute as us.

Eventually, she starts moving around.

I move my arm, and she falls face-first into my lap.

Ian, Lasercorn, Joven, Mari, and Damien all burst out laughing as they had seen what had happened.

I quickly move her head, blushing a furious shade of red.

Lasercorn: Even in her sleep...

I flip him off, and I leave the chat as we are just talking now anyway.

"Wake up, baby.", I whisper to you, as I move a piece of hair out of your face.

"No.", you mutter back, almost rolling off of the couch.

I sigh, laying down on the couch and pulling you against my chest.

"Night, love.", I whisper as I close my eyes, extremely happy to have you here with me.

---

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this! I'm planning on doing two imagines for every preference. Hope you are enjoying this book!