David: Single Rider

As you stood in line for Haunted Mansion, you tapped your foot anxiously.

You had been looking forward to this ride for your whole trip to Disneyland.

The line begins to move, and you smile as you are one of the ones to enter the ride.

There's a large group in front of you that was vlogging the whole wait in line.

You squeeze into the elevator behind them as the door shuts.

The scene in the elevator commences as you look around excitedly.

The walk through the hallway was scary, but it was entertaining to follow the large group ahead of you.

The ride was beginning, and you waited your turn to get into the cart.

"Any single riders here?", an employee yells from the front of the line.

You raise your hand, wondering who you'll get stuck with.

The employee ushers you to the front, opening the bar for you.

A man with bright orange hair is sitting in the cart already.

"Hey! I'm Dave Moss, but you can call me Lasercorn.", he introduces himself with an excited smile.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N).", you smile back.

He pulls his camera out.

"I hope you don't mind that I vlog the others a little during the ride? I don't want to ruin your experience.", he says sheepishly, showing you his camera.

"That's okay!", you give him the go ahead, letting out a small shriek as the ride jolts to start.

You smile as he videos some of his friends before putting it away.

The both of you greatly enjoy the ride, and you notice him glancing at you more often than the ride.

When the ride stops, he takes your hand and helps you out of the moving cart.

"Thank you!", you say surprised.

He smiles as you both walk out of the ride together.

"Shouldn't you get back to your friends?", you ask him as you notice the group behind him.

"Are you here alone?", he avoids the question you asked.

"Um. Yeah?", you answer unsurely, not sure if you can trust him.

"Do you want someone to hang out with?", he asks you.

You nod, watching him intently.

He heads back to his group, telling them something.

Some of them slap his back, cheer him on, and they wave at you.

You awkwardly wave back as he walks back towards you with a bright red face.

"I don't want to take you away from your group. You don't have to hang out with me.", you try to convince him.

"Cmon (Y/N). I've been here with them a million times, but I'd rather spend it with you.", he smiles.

You blush, following him as he starts to walk.

"Are you hungry? I feel like I deserve a treat after waiting in line that long.", he jokes, pointing towards a concession stand.

Nodding, you get in line with him.

"So, what do you do for a living?", he asks you casually as he digs through his wallet.

You explain, but you notice he is focusing more on you than the actual words coming out of your mouth.

"What do you do?", you ask him, trying to get the attention off of yourself.

"I'm an online gaming personality.", he smirks before laughing.

"I'm just teasing. I'm a YouTuber. But I do play games for Smosh Games.", he explains with a subtle shrug.

"Is that why you were with that big group?", you raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah. They're all members of the Smosh Family.", he says.

He starts listing off all of the names, and you find yourself amazed at all the people he works with.

"What do you want?", he asks you when you get up to the window.

"Nothing. I'm good, thank you.", you reply as you watch him look confused.

"Two churros.", he orders from the woman at the window.

"No, David, seriously. I don't want anything.", you convince him, trying to get him to cancel the order.

"I don't want to be the only one eating.", he grins at you, holding the churro out for you.

You grab it with two fingers around the paper.

"Have you ever had a churro here? They're heavenly.", he lets out an exaggerated groan as he bites into his.

"Actually, I've never had one of these because I'm allergic to cinnamon.", you confess, giving him an awkward smile.

"Oh my god, (Y/N)! Why didn't you tell me you didn't want it!", he quickly snatched it out of your hand and gives it to a kid that passes by.

You roll your eyes, slightly laughing at the thought.

"What ride do you want to go on?", he asks you, swiftly grabbing your hand.

You blush at the feeling, but you turn away to hide it.

"It's a Small World?", you suggest.

He nods.

"I love this ride. The puppets are kind of creepy and the song is super addictive, but it is a fun ride.", he chatters as he drags you to the Fast Pass lane.

"Have a great ride!", the attendant greets you two as you get into a boat.

"You too.", David says before he visibly cringes.

You and the lady both laugh at him as you float towards the entrance of the ride.

He continues hanging on to your hand as the ride progresses.

You laugh at all of the different puppets, and you both mockingly sing the infamous song.

When the ride went through a dark tunnel, he pulled you closer.

Your face turned red as you felt his arm wrap around you.

"Hope you don't mind.", he whispers, giving you a kiss on the forehead.

The tunnel ended, and the embarrassment was visible on your face.

He helped you out of the boat, and you tripped over the edge.

Catching you in a swift motion, he helps you back to your feet.

"Looks like you fell for me.", he jokes, making finger guns at you.

You jokingly punch his arm as you race him to the exit.

The group is waiting at the exit for you two.

"Here's my number.", you hand him a napkin with the digits scribbled onto it.

He smiles, winking at you.

You give him a hug before walking away.

Cheers can be heard from the group he joins as you happily head towards the exit.