Pref #3: Roomates

Ian:
"Ian!", you yell at the top of your lungs.

He doesn't reply, making you madder.

"Dicknuts!", you yell louder, and he bursts into your room.

"What the hell do you want?", he asks you.

"Where is my coffee mug that was just on the corner of my desk?", you cross your arms, giving him a stank eye.

"I dumped it out and put it in the sink.", he groans, leaving the room.

"Why on Earth would you do that? That coffee is what makes me happy in the morning and allows me to deal with you!", you growled, following him out of the room.

"I thought you were done with it. It was cold anyway.", he shrugs, sitting down on the couch.

"You better sleep with one eye open tonight, Hecox. You're on my hit list.", you mumble before storming back into your room.

Ian rolls his eyes and flips through channels, knowing you'll forget about it in a few minutes anyway.

Matt:
"I can't believe you had a guy over last night.", Matt sighs, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I can't believe you waltzed into my room last night when I was getting laid.", you shoot back, cringing at the memory.

"Well it's not my fault I'm scarred for life. You're the one that didn't put a sock on the door.", he rebuts, looking smug.

"I didn't think I had to. The trail of clothes to the door and the sounds should've been enough for your dumbass to figure it out.", you reply, smirking at him.

He gags, squeezing his eyes shut.

When you got home the next day, you heard an audible moaning.

"This bitch.", you whispered to yourself as you opened the door.

"Not on the couch!", you yelled as you noticed what he was doing.

"(Y/N)! Get out!", he yelled, flipping you off.

"Not if you're going to do the nasty on our expensive couch.", you cross your arms.

You knew he was only getting revenge from yesterday, but did he have to do it on the nicest piece of furniture the two of you owned?

David:
"Did you get cups?", David asked you the minute you entered the living room.

You held up the bag of red cups, setting them on the table.

"I got food, drinks, the speaker is hooked up, and it sounds like almost everyone is coming.", he goes over the list in his head.

You were celebrating Dave's birthday with a party with a lot of your friends from the office.

"Hey guys!", you opened the door for Josh, Wes, and Matt Raub.

People kept trickling in as the party continued.

Mari was so good on the dance floor, and she even taught a few of you some moves.

There was a shots contest between Dave and Josh, but after that, you blacked out.

You woke up in your bed, only slightly remembering what had happened last night.

When you walked into the kitchen to get Tylenol and a water bottle, you saw the debris of the party scattered around the house.

The place was a mess.

However, there wasn't anyone still here besides who was supposed to be.