Pref #7: Reception

Ian:
What his parents think:
His parents love you. They warmed up to you after a short conversation, and they both truly believe that you are going to make Ian happy.

What your parents think:
Your parents are unsure about him. When you mentioned him, they looked him up and watched some of the Smosh videos. They're happy that he has a good job, but they're not quite sure he'll be a good, mature boyfriend.

What the fans think:
The fans still are a little stuck on him and Pam's relationship. They miss Pam, and they don't seem very open to the change.

Matt:
What his parents think:
His parents love you. They are glad he found someone that he truly loves and wants to be with for a long time, and they trust you to be that girl for him.

What your parents think:
Your parents love him as well! They know he'll take good care of you in the future, and they know they can trust him to be the best person for you.

What the fans think:
The fans are happy that Matt is happy. They don't particularly like or hate you, they just trust that you'll make his life better for the rest of your relationship.

David:
What his parents think:
His parents are mad at David for dating so soon after his divorce with Brina. They want him to get back together with her for Tyler's sake, and they feel that you are interfering. David hopes they'll warm up to you after they really get to know you.

What your parents think:
Your parents are a little concerned about your relationship. They're worried that he'll divorce you like he did with Brina, and they're scared that if you have kids with him, you'll have to split custody of them too. You try to promise it won't happen, but they don't believe you.

What the fans think:
The fans are conflicted on your relationship. They want the best for David and the best for Tyler, and they're not sure if you're the one to fit that bill. Some think you'll be good for both of them, and others think you'll be more harm than good.

Josh:
What his parents think:
His mom isn't your biggest fan, she thinks you're using Josh for his fame and for your own gain. His dad loves you though, and he assures you that his mom will warm up to you soon.

What your parents think:
Your parents are completely enamored by Josh. They love his sense of humor and his charisma level. He's already been invited to the next six family Christmases.

What the fans think:
The fans don't really have an opinion. They are surprised he ditched Kate for you, but they don't have any strong feelings about your relationship.

Wes:
What his parents think:
His parents are hoping he finally finds a girl that he can settle down with. After a few bad relationships, they want him to find "the one". And they're hoping that that's you.

What your parents think:
Your parents kind of like him, and they kind of don't. They like that he's very protective of you, and they can tell that the two of you are very in love. However, they are a little weary of his childishness, but they are willing to overlook it because he truly makes you happy.

What the fans think:
The fans are guessing you'll be another one of his flings, and they aren't counting on it lasting very long, but they're still supportive of the two of you.

Noah:
What his parents think:
His parents are very happy for Noah because he found someone that he can see being with for the rest of his life. They hope that the two of you stay together.

What your parents think:
Your parents don't like Noah. They don't like his comedian personality, and they think he's trying too hard.

What the fans think:
You and Noah have been keeping your relationship very private, so the fans are always trying to figure out who he's dating.

Keith:
What his parents think:
Keith's parents aren't sure about you. They just don't know if you two will last very long, and there's something about your personality that they just don't like.

What your parents think:
Your parents love Keith. They love his devotion to you, and your dad thinks he has the coolest fashion sense.

What the fans think:
The fans absolutely love your relationship. They think the two of you have the sweetest dynamic, and they all feel that you two will eventually marry and have a family together.

Shayne:
What his parents think:
His parents loved you the moment you stepped into the door. They immediately started asking about your life, and they ate up everything that you told them. His dad told Shayne that he better pop the question soon or he'd be disappointed.

What your parents think:
Your parents are infatuated with Shayne. Between the way he looks at you to the connection the two of you have, they know he is the perfect guy for you.

What the fans think:
The fans HATE your relationship. They want Shayne to themselves, and they highly disapprove of you. Shayne always makes sure to reassure you that he loves you, and he reminds you that their opinions don't matter.

Damien:
What his parents think:
His mom started calling you her daughter-in-law the moment you walked into her home. She absolutely loves you, and she knows you'll take good care of her son for her.

What your parents think:
Your dad likes Damien, but he doesn't want to accept that you're old enough to find a man to spend the rest of your life with. He's a little stuck on the "daddy's little girl" thing and is having a hard time letting you go. Your mom is all about your relationship though, and she is super excited to see what the future holds.

What the fans think:
The fans think the two of you are the softest and more adorable couple in all of Smosh. The pictures and posts you guys make about each other sends the fans into spirals of wishing they had someone like the two of you have each other.

Thank you all for reading! I appreciate every view, reading list add, vote, and comment I get! You guys make me feel so loved! ❤️