Pref #8: Event

Ian:

"You excited or nervous?", you ask Ian with a small smile as you grab his hand.

"Gross.", you giggle at the sweat coating his hand.

"Did that answer your question?", he teases back.

"Presenting Jenna Marbles and Julien Somolita with the nominees with the Streamy for Best Ensemble!", the announcer says as the crowd around you begins to cheer loudly.

When they mention Smosh, you smile as the camera focuses on your table.

Ian waves at the camera with a wide smile until it pans away.

He tightens his grip on your hand, and the butterflies increase in your stomach.

Ian really wants to win, and at this point, you'd give anything for it to happen.

"And the winner is.....", Julien teases as Jenna opens the envelope.

"The Smosh Family!", she smiles brightly towards your table.

Ian pulls you up to your feet and gives you a deep kiss. You flush red as the camera records it all.

Ian takes the rest of the cast up on stage with him, and you watch happily from your seat.

"I'd like to thank Rhett and Link for making this award even the slightest bit possible this year. Everyone up here should be thanked for being a huge part of Smosh, and I'd personally like to thank those closest to me for always being there.", he winks at you, and you blush.

When he gets back to the table, you give him a big hug and kiss.

"Congrats, Ian.", you whisper as you take in the huge smile on his face, wanting to remember it forever.

Matt:

"Ready for this?", Matt questions you as you walk into the arena.

"Totally.", you smile.

Matt has dragged you to the Dota championships.

Though you aren't totally hyped about it, you love seeing him so happy.

You take your seats, and you post a cute pic of the two of you at the event.

"Cmon! Cmon! No!", Matt yells as you both watch the finals towards the end of the night.

Defeated, he slumps back into his chair.

"It's okay.", you comfort him, wrapping your arms loosely around his neck and giving him a kiss.

He grins and kisses you back, forgetting that his team just lost.

David:

David nervously grips your hand as he taps his foot quickly.

"You okay?", you ask him, craning your head to look into his eyes which are cast on the ground.

"I'm just really nervous about the award. We've all been really pulling out for a win.", he replies, slowly fixing his gaze onto you.

David and the rest of the Smosh Games crew is up for the "Best Series" award for Game Bang.

You squeeze his hand reassuringly, and he scoots closer to you.

"You'll be okay, Dave. Whether you win or lose, I'll be right by your side supporting you.", you encourage him as the announcers come back.

"And the winner for Best Series is......."

You notice David is holding his breath.

"Smosh Games with their series Game Bang!"

You cheer excitedly as the crew goes up on the stage.