Part 2

Author's Note! (Please Read or story won't make sense)

This story takes place 15 years later. When Sam left Shane at their graduation she didn't realize she was pregnant with twins. Sam raised the twins on her own and didn't contact Shane. She tried once but was told he wasn't talking to anyone. So Arianna and Colton were raised by their mother and never met their father. Now Arianna and Colton are freshman in high school.

Chapter 1- 15 Years Later

I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping outside my window. I lay in bed for a minute just admiring the sun setting through the window. Then I remember I share a bathroom with my idiot twin brother and start running towards the bathroom. Just as he walks out of the room I slide in the door and lock it. 

"Ari get out of the bathroom!" He yells pounding on the door.

"Fuck you Cole leave me alone!" I shout back and giggle as he runs down the stairs to get mom.

I pull back my hair and do all of the boring average person things (brushing hair, brushing teeth, washing my face.) Then I add a shit ton of makeup to my face and walk out of the bathroom only to get tackled to the ground by Colton.

He straddles me and begins tickling me as I laugh psychotically and mom finally comes upstairs.

"Get off of your sister." She says pointing to Colton and he sighs, rolls his eyes, and gets off of me. He walks over to mom and kisses her cheek before going into the bathroom.

"You look gorgeous sweetheart." She says as she helps me up.

"I'm still in my sleep clothes mom." I say and she laughs.

"You look more and more like your father each day." She says before catching herself and quickly going downstairs. 

She never mentions dad. But she constantly tells us that he's not a bad person. That he loves us just as much as she does. That we shouldn't be angry with him. 

I walk to my room and quickly get dressed before Cole leaves me. Mom only could afford one extra car and that's with us paying for bills, some food, and the gas for the car. She has one car that she uses during the day, so Cole decided to buy a motorcycle instead of a car and we ride that to school. 

First day of freshman year it's bound to be great... I hope.

Arianna's OOTD and Makeup