Part 21

Arianna's POV- Chapter 20; The Big Trip Part 2

Arianna's OOTD

Cleo's OOTD

The fancy boat was another moment when the boys stared. I don't blame them this time, Cleo and I looked amazing in our monokinis. We spent the day on the roof of the boat while we drove at high speed to the island with the waterfall. I have no idea how the hell our school finds these kinds of places. And I don't really care this is the perfect way to spend our last week before prom. 

By the time we reach the waterfall Colton, Jake, and I are arguing over my swimsuit and he storms off, Trey follows and soon everybody has left besides me and Cleo. I run to catch up with them but then realize I left my backpack so I run back to get it. I run to catch up with them but end up taking wrong turn after wrong turn after wrong turn, soon I found myself back at the waterfall and it's night time. I curl up against a rock and use the flashlight on my phone to see. I think to myself how the fuck do I find myself in ordeal after ordeal? First the fight at school, then the competition, and now the waterfall. You must be wondering well what injury occurred this time? I fucking sprained my ankle running through the dark and now I have a huge gash across my foot from the sharp rocks. 

Jake's POV - Chapter 20; The Big Trip Part 3

I have looked all around the boat for Arianna to apologize but she is nowhere to be found. I checked everyone's bunker and they say they haven't seen her since the waterfall incident. Which means one thing, she's still on the island. 

I grab my shoes and flashlight and run through the island trying to remember the way around. The teacher's said we weren't leaving the island until dawn which means I have 2 hours to find her. I waste an hour taking different directions so I walk in the opposite direction from where I came. I'm starting to think she's lost but then I see a light shining by a rock against the reflection in the pool beneath the waterfall. That's when I see her. She's wrapped her arms tightly around herself and is shivering like crazy. My eyes trail down to her foot that has a huge bloody gash across it.

I run to her and pick her up and carry her back to the boat where I bring her to my bunk room and clean her foot. Turns out it was just a small cut that was bleeding a lot. I move to walk away when she pushes me against a wall and begins kissing me. She removes my shirt and before she can reach the zipper to my jeans I grab her wrist.

"I'm not doing this." I tell her and she pouts.

She yanks her wrist out of my grip and she trails kisses down my neck and chest. Her hands reach for my zipper and I shove her back.

"I told you I'm having sex with you Arianna." I growl at her and she frowns.

"Well if you're not man enough to do it I'll go find someone else." She says and walks to the door but before she can open the door I grab her and push her down on the bed.

"You asked for this." I tell her before slipping off my jeans and underwear and yanking off her swimsuit. 

She gulps as I spread her legs apart and push inside of her. Her quiet moans fill the room and she arches her back against me. 

"You... should've told me... that you were kicked out." She whispers and I glare down at her.

"You didn't need to know." I snap at her and she whimpers as I move faster and rougher.

"I needed to know if it was because of me." She says and I growl in response to that.

I kiss her collarbone and bite down on it, then I move my mouth to underneath her breasts and down to her stomach.

"Jake you're biting kind of hard." She whispers as I lean over her and see the bite marks dripping with a little blood.

"Keep your voice down." I tell her and go back to kissing her.

I place another bite mark on her shoulder before picking up the pace again.