Part 12

Arianna's POV- Chapter 11; Denial goes with Insanity

Practice starts right at 12:45 and it's probably harder because I'm upset and can't think straight. But that doesn't stop me from doing every move perfectly. By the end of practice my body is ready to give out but even after everyone leaves I work for an extra hour and then another hour and another and another. Until it's 8 o'clock at night I'm still here perfected cartwheels and back handsprings. 

Coach Sarah enters the room to clean up and she turns off the music and starts screaming at me.

"Why the hell are you still here Aria? Practice ended 5 hours ago!" She screams at me as I sit down feeling like passing out.

"I lost... track... of.... time." I say breathlessly as I squeeze my eyes shut to prevent the pain from taking full effect.

"If you work too much you'll burn yourself out." She warns and helps me up.

"I know I'm sorry Coach S." I say and she shakes her head.

"Here drink this and tell me what's wrong." She says as we sit on the bench.

So I explain the story of the date for the fourth time and the pain subsides in my legs and arms.

"Boy's are dumb asses." She says and we laugh.

"Go home and get some sleep before tomorrow. We have a lot to practice." She says and I nod and exit the cheer room.

After I call Colton to drive me home, I shower, change, and get in bed. I instantly fall asleep when my head meets the pillow, and darkness overtakes me.