Part 4: Consensual Kidnapping

After the session with the Jokers was over, Nova said her goodbyes to the guys and the crew that came to hang out towards the end. She really had a great time and it was something that she probably would have done regardless if she was getting paid or not.

It was fun getting to know everyone off screen and take their pictures. She said goodbye to Joe first, then Murr, then Sal and Q, receiving big crushing hugs from each of them. They told her that if she ever wanted to come by and hang out, or visit them at a filming location, she was more than welcome too. She fully planned on taking them up on that offer.

"Don't be a stranger" Joe said before reaching in for one last hug, pulling her up off the ground. In the short amount of time they spent together in that studio, she felt like she actually formed a connection to everyone. She was sad it was over.

"I won't! As soon as I go home I am going to work on these images and I should have them back to you guys sometime next week. I'll burn them all on a few different flash drives so that way you all have copies."

"Yes! that's awesome! Thank you!" Sal said happily, giving her a fist bump.

"Yeah we usually don't get the pictures from these things right away, sometimes we don't get them at all. Since I have your number, I'll shoot you out a text so you have mine and you can let me know when they are done. We can meet you somewhere so you don't have to come all the way to the network to drop them off" Murr stated.

Q couldn't help but cock an eyebrow at what Murr just said. "How the fuck did Murry of all people get this girl's number?" he thought to himself. He couldn't help the little ping of jealousy that he felt, knowing that.

"Yeah, that sounds great! I'll do that!" Nova replied. She took one last look at all over them and sighed. "Well, I guess I better get going, I think they want me to fill out some paper work downstairs and I still gotta walk to the subway."

They said their goodbyes one last time and Nova was on her merry way. Once she was in the elevator, she smiled, waving goodbye as the doors closed and then she was gone.

Sal then turned to Q.

"So did you ask her out?" He pressed, showing no restraint. "What?! You were going to ask her out!? Why wasn't I informed of this?" Joe piped up excitedly.

"Ehh, I didn't want to embarrass her. And besides, it sounds like Murr already beat me to the punch" Q said holding his hands up.

"You idiot! The only reason why I had her number is because she gave me her business card, She's gonna do some head shots for me in the future!" Murr yelled, hitting Brian in the shoulder.

"What!?" Q and Sal both exclaimed.

"Yeah, I didn't ask her out" Murr stated, laughing at the stupidity of his friend.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR! GO GET HER MAN! She's getting away!" Joe screamed dramatically, slapping and shoving Q in the direction of the elevators.

Sal joined in and Q began to run to the elevators, mostly to get away from his friends, yelling "OK OK, I"M MOVING I"M MOVING", while swatting them away. He knew that he had time to catch her if she still had to fill out paper work.

After Q left, Joe shook his head and laughed. "So when did this happen? I didn't know he was gonna ask her out?" Joe said to Sal. Sal shook his head and rolled his eyes. "He's such a dope, I don't even think he knew that he wanted to ask her out. You should have seen the looks he was giving her during the shoot, I'm surprised you guys didn't catch on, he was like a love struck puppy!"

"Wow, I really didn't notice, I mean she seems like a nice girl, pretty cute too. I hope she says yes. I wouldn't mind seeing her around here more." Murr added, scratching the back of his neck.