{26}

"what are you doing here?" the man smirked at Taehyungs question.

"Nothing! Just came for a small misunderstanding meeting. Taehyung, we have to talk."

"there is nothing to talk about, Mark." Mark giggles silly and pat Taehyungs right shoulder.

"there was some dust... However, it's about you and your wife." Taehyung clenched his teeth, giving him death glare. Mark faked a smile. Taehyung wanted so badly to punch him. However he can't. "is that your wife over there? Isn't it dangerous for her to be alone in the car, Kim?" Mark questioned with a small smile. "please don't get the bad idea about me, I'm not a psych-" before letting him finish his words, Taehyung grabbed his collar. Mark was kinda startled yet play it cool.

"listen here, you know we made a deal we shouldn't meet anymore, and here you are." Taehyung growls. "You want to get into a fight with me, or something?"

"you know nothing what is happening, Tae."

"Don't freaking call me that." Taehyung demanded.

"first, I thought we were best cousins? Secondly, just let me correct the mistake. Third, you are free in peace." Taehyung couldn't do anything but listen to his talks. He nodded and let go of his collar. He looked over his shoulder on the corner of his eyes, seeing Y/n sitting there watching them in silence. He fully turned around and sign her with his long index finger to come out of the car, and so she did.

"Hey..." Y/n greets reaching them.

"Hello pretty, it's Mark." he bows for her as she did the same while looking down on the ground with wide eyes. It's Juans son? Y/n said to herself a little scared of what he might do to her. Mark smiled widely looking at her. "let's go sit there." said Mark in his serious tone. As they sat at the bench. Mark started to speak. "I wonder if you love him, Y/n?" Taehyung looked at Mark with a disappointed look.

"cut this." said Taehyung. Mark laughed while waving his hands up.

"I'm serious. I wonder. And I'm talking to her not you. So please hold your mouth for a while." all this time Taehyung was imaging taking his gun out and shoot him. He calmed his behavior down and shook the thoughts away.

"so?" Mark asked, staring at her while she was in deep thoughts.

"No." She shakes her head slowly. Hearing her reply made Taehyung angry. However he didn't let it show. Mark smiled widely.

"that's excellent! Awesome." Taehyung finally got up, walking towards Mark and grabbed his collar.

"why are you here?" Taehyung asked looking into his eyes. Mark laughed, saying,

"I don't know how to say this. It will be such a shocking news for you, Kim. And, Y/n will appreciate it." Taehyung was really confused this time. He will be lying if he says he wasn't scared of what Mark might do now or later. Mark slowly took Taehyungs hands off of his collar. Taehyung felt weak. But he would never ever in his life show his weakness.

"then talk." said Taehyung calm. And got to his seat again which is beside his wife. While Y/n is still thinking if she really does love him. Do I? She asked herself. But still doesn't know her feelings. It's just a small question,why am I so worried about it? She again thought to herself. She shakes the thoughts away and focus on their conversation.

"Y/n, if I offered you to come with me. Would you?" Y/n was still looking at Mark. She started to get scared at those questions. If I go with him, he might hurt me or worst, killing me. She thought to herself, thinking hard. He is a dangerous man after all.

" lady, I don't have enough time-"

"It depends on what reason." Mark got his thing. He was so happy. He got some paper out for Taehyung whom can't stop his furious expression. He still managed to act normal as he is. He took the mysterious papers and ready to open them. Y/n got closer to him to peek on the papers. Taehyung flips through the papers and started to read. Y/n isn't fast enough to catch what was written. Taehyung is shocked and shaking his head. He stood up staring down at Mark.

"How?" it was the first time she saw Taehyungs shocked expression and lowkey was satisfied. His eyes landed on Y/n who is anxious to see what's going on.

"what's going on?" she asks, stares back at Taehyung with curiosity.

"don't worry. You are going to be happy." Mark tells her, smiling. This made her even more anxious. Taehyung gives her the papers slowly. The guys waited for her to read carefully.

"this whole time... Our marriage was fake?" she pleaded standing. She was so lost. After everything I have been through? She told herself confused. She lost it and starts yelling. "what's this?! Why does it say our marriage is fake?!" she felt her tears run. "why didn't you show this to me before? Where were you?" Mark stands up, trying to help.

"calm down—"

"Am I a game to you all?! Everyone keeping secrets from me!"

"come with me and find the real truth." Taehyung looks at Mark, silent. "you will know about your natural parents very soon." Y/n looks at Taehyung as if she was asking for permission to go with Mark. "he can't do anything about it. You can come with me feeling free." Taehyung was disappointed. He looks at Mark with much hate, because he is right. He can't do anything anymore.

"Ah... I have been planning for so long and you ruin it. Out of all people, you are the one who knows me very well, Mark. I won't give up." Taehyung nods slowly. He looks at the woman in front of him before walking away.

"Taehyung!" she calls him. Mark takes hold of Y/ns small wrist. Taehyung didn't even turn around for her. He kept walking towards his car. Mark turned her around gently.

"I promise you I'm no harm to you. My mission is to get you back safe." back where? She questioned herself.