007

London POV

I was walking back to my car but Antwan ran up to me.
"Don't go-"
"Oh NOW you don't want me to go when ya lil hoe pop up."
"We ain't do sh*t. You know me better than that..I wouldn't dare cheat on you. Sh*t it took me forever to even get you."
"So she was lying?"
"Yes London..she was. You know I love you girl."
"Mhm."
"Don't do that." He said while giving me pecks on my lips. He managed to get me to laugh.
"Love you."
"Love you more. Come to school tomorrow. Okay?"
"we'll see."
"Twan I'm for real."
"I am too.."
"Just come back home with me. Ion think my parents gon care. I mean..what more can we do? I'm already pregnant."
He laughed "Aight..ima get my stuff. Wait for me."
"okay."

-back at home.

"Mom & Dad..I brought Antwan back with me. He didn't have no where else to go."

My mom & dad nodded
"Aight." My dad said
"Y'all coo with it?"
"Yea. He a good kid..ain't much more y'all can do anyway. Have a goodnight."

Me & Twan smiled at each other & went up to my room.
"Thank you.."
"Of course. I got yo back as long as you got mine."
"Fasho."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up & Antwan wasn't by me so I texted his phone. Turns out he went back to his parents house to talk it out with them. Hopefully everything goes well.

I walked downstairs & my mom was listening to music & cleaning. Typical Saturday.
"Hey mama."
"Hey London. You eat yet?"
"Nope. I'm barely up." She smiled & pointed to the microwave. There was a plate full of food for me.

"Aw mama. Thank youuu!"
"No problem. You gotta eat."
I smiled & went back up to my room.

Thank God Twan's parents let him move back in

Thank God Twan's parents let him move back in. I hated knowing he ain't have no where to go.

Kai walked in my room & sat down on my bed with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong Kai?"
"I can't be no dad London..I'm not responsible enough. I'm not a good role model or nun of that..I'm scared man."
I sighed & gave Kai a hug.
"Kai you're going to be great. I promise you that. You got time to prepare yourself."
"How're you so calm? About it all?"
"Oh trust me..I'm not, but I have a great support system to help me get through it & I think Alexis needs you..she really don't have nobody to lean on."

He nodded "Thanks for the advice lil sis. Love you."
"Love you too."

-2 hours later . .

Antwan came over and we watched a movie together. He was being real weird.

"This sh*t boring London."
I rolled my eyes
"This yo 5th time complaining in less than 5 minutes Antwan!"
He grunted
"Let's go to a party or sumn."
"The f*ck ima do at a party? I can't dance cuz my feet hurt , I can't drink & I'm not about to just sit there and watch everybody else party. So you can go to a party."
"But I'm the one complaining?"
"I'm pregnant. I get a pass. You just annoying."
"Man f*ck you."
"B*tch f*ck you ! What bug crawled up yo a** ?"
He rolled his eyes
"Boy bye. You can leave with that stank attitude. If you not tryna spend time together then you can go. I'll chill by myself."
"You annoying."
"Bye Antwan!" He got up and walked out.

I wasn't about to beg his annoying a** to stay. It's above me now.. I'll just watch Madea by my d*mn self !