065

Antwan POV
-1 week later
I was on my way back home from Jersey, it was a longgg drive. I was tired as a mf , but I went down there because I went MIA for a minute cuz yea I was happy I was having twins, but at the same time I was also overwhelmed because one kid by itself is enough but now I'm having a son & a daughter to take care of & that's a lot.

I went up to Jersey for a lil minute & didn't let nobody know I was leaving. I just needed time to myself. I drove to my house and walked inside. While I was gone my mom was blowing my phone up. I left for like 3 days & she was goin crazy .

I walked in & this how bipolar my mama is...
I walk in .. she runs up to me ... hugs me... cocks her hand back ... and slaps me.

See ion know if she was showing me love or not.
"Antwan what have I told you about just leaving like that?! Where were you?!"
"I was in Jersey.."
"JERSEY?! You went that far without letting me know?!"
"I just had to clear my mind.."
"Go to the park or something to clear your mind not 12 hours away Twan.. you had me scared to death. Were you with your dad?"
"Nah. I was with some friends up there. I stayed with them."
"I don't want you around your old friend Antwan. We moved down here so you could change. Not so you could fall back into your old ways."
"You always so worried about who I'm chillin with. I'm coo ma"
"Because I don't want you getting into trouble again & becoming just like your father. You're better than that Antwan. We moved away for a reason..don't fall back. Aight?"
"Aight."
She put her head down and walked away.
I needed to go talk to London because she was blowing my line up too because she didn't know where I was. Me leaving prolly wasn't smart but aye Yolo .

I got in my car & drove over to London's. I knocked on the door & she opened it .
She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long hug.
"You can't just go MIA like that again baby. You had me scared.."
"I'm sorry shordy. Can I come in?"
"Yea c'mon." She grabbed my hand and I walked in. I sat down on the couch and her lol baby a** was all up under me.
"I missed youuuu and you ain't even tell me where you were T."
"I know baby. I just needed some time to myself..next time ima tell you."
"Ain't gon be no next time Antwan Elijah Brown.. it's either you staying down here or taking me with you. Ain't no in between."

A/N : whew Chile . Energy .