023

London POV
"London ! Meek is here for you !" My mom called from the steps.
I starting breathing kinda heavy and was getting irritated, because Meek is my ex & ion know why he's here. It's not like we hate each other but we also haven't talked in a while ..

I walked down the steps and went to the door. I walked outside & shut the door behind me.
"Hey Meek. What you doing here?"
"I came to check on you."
"Mhm. You sure that's all?"
"And came to say I miss you bruh.. like crazy"
I sighed & rolled my eyes
"You only saying that now because I'm with Antwan Meek..you and I both know that."
"I wouldn't have said that sh*t if I ain't mean it shordy. I'm dead serious , I miss you."
"Meek ion know what you expect me to say. I'm with Antwan. You my ex. End of story."
"You really buggin.. you know you miss me like I miss you. We ended it off some f*ck sh*t. Don't try & play like we don't belong together"
"Antwan wouldn't like you being here-"
He laughed . "London you think I give a f*ck about what that nigga think? Cuz I don't .. for real. And he obviously don't care bout you.. I see how he be treating you."
"Meek don't even try that sh*t with me. Antwan can't get enough of me."
"Mhm Aight. Call me when you not in denial."
He laughed and walked to his car.
"Meek wait !" I ran up to him
"Let's go back to yo place."
"now you talking shordy. Get yo fine a** in."

B*tchhh ! I feel dumb asf for going with him. I'm really only tryna make Twan mad. Ik that's dumb but a b*tch just bored .