072

London POV
There was a knock on the door while I was in the kitchen . I walked over to it to go open it & when I did I seen Antwan cheesing at me.

I jumped up on him and gave him kisses all over.
"Nobody even told me you was out Twan! Over here surprising me & sh!t."
"My fault baby. I missed you!"
"I missed you too boo. A wholeeee lot!"
I gave him a long hug and brought his face down closer to mine to give him a kiss.
I grabbed his hand and we walked up to my room & laid on my bed.

I ain't wanna leave that bed at alllll.
"I do have to tell you something though T."
"Wassup?"
"Kash & his niggas were the ones that set you up."
"You deadass right now?"
"Yea.. Lex told me."
He laughed hard and shook his head
crackhead energy .
"That's aight. That nigga gon get what he deserve. Straight like dat." He got up and got his keys
"Antwan sit yo ass down I just got you back bruh! Can we get like 5 damn minutes?"
He ignored me & walked out the room.
"ANTWAN! I knowww you heard me!" I walked out the room and followed him outside to his car.
He got in and reached for his glock in his compartment & put it in his sweats.
I walked over to the side of the car where he was standing and shut the door so he wouldn't get in.
"Uhn uhn. Put it back and come inside. I'm not bouta let you do nothing stupid."
"That nigga set me up & put me in jail. Even if I wasn't in that b!tch for long he still set me up."
"Y'all can't just be civil and talk it out?"
He put his head down and laughed
"You so cute. Nah baby ima blow that nigga brains out then ima come back and blow yo back out. Deal?"
"Nooo! Like...yea you can blow my back out duh, but I'm not letting you go out there and do something that you gon regret."

"I'm not gon regret it."
"Just talk it out and fight it out but nooo guns. Period point blank. You not going out sad."
He rolled his eyes "Ight. Ima whoop that nigga ass , and then ima come back and eat yours."

I busted out laughing .

"Deal. Do yo thang." He gave me a kiss , got in his car & drove off.

I wasn't gon not let him beat Kash up.. he deserved it. Got my nigga put in jail over something he wasn't involved in

It's what he deserves.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Antwan POV
I drove over to Kash's house & he was outside chillin. I got out the car , and shut my door.
"Aw sh!t..wassup!" Kash said while getting up to walk towards me
"So you and yo niggas set me up and you ain't think I was gon find out? You one pussy ass nigga & ion rock with those."
"S-set you up? I ain't set you up."
"Nigga I'm not slow what you stuttering fo?"
He stayed quiet .
"That's what I thought."
"You know me better than t-" before he finished his sentence I punched him in his sh*t.
Back to back to back.
And I ain't stop till that nigga started to bleed.
How u gon be an opp and not expect to get yo sh!t rocked?

Before the neighbors seen me I ran back to my car & drove back to London's.
I walked in and went up to her room
She looked at my bloody hands and rolled her eyes
"Nigga clean yo self up before you come round here."
"At least I ain't kill the Nigga London. Just taught that b!tch a lesson."
"Mhm"
"Now get undressed so I can teach you one too." Her geekin ass got up and got undressed and laid on the bed waiting for me.
I walked over to the bed and started kissing on her neck until I made my way down.

Lmao . I was eatin good tonightttt

A/N -
I'm stopping this chapter here bcuz it's 6:19 and a bitch hasn't had no type of sleep. Whatsoever man