036

London POV
"Girl if you gon keep talking about Antwan go f*ck his face already." Alexis said
"Uhm Girl bye. Ion wanna f*ck him. Infested d*ck. No thank you."
"But you wasn't saying that when y-"
"Shut up! Ion want him."
"Byeeee. You know you miss him. Stop being complicated and just text him! Y'all had y'all lil break."
"No. Me & Eric f*ckin with each other right now."
"Okay? And?"
"And ion want Antwan. He can be here for the baby. Okay cool , but ion want no relationship with him.."
"So you telling me right now that if Antwan texted you right now saying "let's get back together" you wouldn't ?"
"Mhm.."
She busted out laughing "Girl I knew it! That's yo baby. Everybody been saying y'all need to get back together. Y'all both just stubborn."

I rolled my eyes , "girl let's get out of my business and hop out in yours. So wassup with you and Kai?"
"Mhm."
"Uh ohhh. What that mean?"
"We were going good for a while but then I broke up with him."
"What happened?"
"Uhm .. well.. Twan and his niggas got Kai into that gang banging sh*t , so he think he all hard & allat-"
"Who?!"
"Antwan-"
"I know you lying. Excuse me right quick."

I got up , ran down the steps & ran outside . Antwan was by his car with a whole bunch of niggas. I ran up to him & pushed him against his car.

"Oh sh*t." Kash said while laughing
"Girl what the f*ck is yo problem? Who you think you are pushing up on me like that?"
"B*tch you got my brother into that gang banging sh*t?! I already I ain't want that for you but now my brother in it too?! And YOU the reason?"
"We was just sliding one night and I seen Kai so we asked if he wanted to slide and he-"
"Nigga leave my brother out of this. Aight? Ion give a f*ck if you sliding or not but leaving MY brother out of this. Period." I walked back into my house and went to my room.

"Girl you good? I-"
"I'm fine Alexis.."

Can't believe this nigga had the nerve to involve my brother knowing ion even f*ck with that gang banging. Kai got it coming for him too. He not off the hook.