053

London POV
-2 weeks later (school)
I was in the hallway talking to Kash cuz he was tryna meet up at my place later on. Shiid I was down 💀.

But before I could continue talking Antwan's big headed self walked over to me & Kash.
"So y'all really f*ckin with each other?"
"And if we are?" I said while turning to look at him
He laughed and shook his head
"Kash you fake mane."
"Nigga how am I fake for getting with girl you couldn't appreciate? If anything my nigga you sound mad as f*ck."
"Mad? For what? You taking my leftovers? That sh!t dead"
"Twan you can go somewhere with that bruh you aggy."
I grabbed Kash's hand and we walked to class.
See Kash ain't my nigga , but he my nigga. Get it?
I walked into the class and sat down by Alexis
"Hey pooh."
"Hey Lex."
"You good?"
"Twan making me mad."
"He mad about you& Kash?"
"Yup."
"Girl f*ck him. He just mad he don't got you no more."
"See ion know why he so mad. Like nigga what did you expect me to do after you continuously f*cked me over? Keep going back to you? No. Ima find me a new nigga that  actually appreciates me & that's what I did. He just mad."
"Period. He expected you to stay down while he was messing around? That's dead."
"Girl right. I'll hold you down if you don't got me out here looking stupid in front of everybody."
"Say dat & Deuce over here gassing his head & sh*t and telling him things that's not true."
"Ion even care. Twan believes anybody.. he not my problem no more."

Period.