083

Antwan POV
I got a text from London saying we needed to talk. Anytime she say that she either mad or... nah she prolly mad and I'm prolly bouta get my shit punched in. I got in my car & drove to her crib.
I got out , shut the door & walked in . "Ayooo!" I yelled to see if she was around . She walked downstairs.. usually I'd get a "wassup baby" or "hey daddy" but she just gave me a look that told me I was in trouble . She sat down on the couch and crossed her arms. I walked over to the couch across from her and sat down instead of sitting directly by her.
"So wassup?"
She sighed and leaned forward
"Baby I'm not even tryna go off on you.."
I was thinking to myself... she called me baby so I'm prolly in the clear..
"What's the deal?"
"Nigga why the fuck Leah text yo phone talking bout some when you coming back over? Meaning yo ass was already over there!"
Most definitely not in the clear no more.
I just sat there quiet fr. I ain't no what to say to her.
"Nigga hello?! Yo ass can't hear now?" At this point she was standing up .. lord
"We was just chillin. This was yesterday though. When me and you wasn't even talking like that for real."
"So that gives you the right to go and chill with that bitch?! Now if I go chill with Kash or Meek then I'm the bad guy. Right? I should really beat yo ass Antwan. You get on my damn nerves I swear."
"I-.." she cut me off and kept going off on me
"You put me through so much shit.. SO MUCH, and because I love yo dumbass I stay with you. I swear to God I wouldn't put you through half of the shit you put me through."
"All we did was chill .. then I left early."
"Nigga for all I know y'all could've been fuckin. Like do you even care what happens with our relationship cuz you deadass act like this shit don't mean SHIT TO YOU. Yo ass treating me like I'm the damn side bitch."
"Yo ass know I care bout you and our relationship. Yea I admit I shouldn't have went with her and I should've just told you the truth like yea that was dumb ass shit I did , but you know you ain't no side piece to me London."
"Nigga you be making these females think they can have you.. you be on that friendly shit with these lil girls & ion want a friendly nigga. Shit at least Kash let these bitches know what was up."
I clenched my jaw and laughed . She think shit sweet.
"Don't bring that bum ass nigga up.  Ion give a fuck about what Kash did. You not with the nigga no more so you don't need to be bringing him up."
She rolled her eyes
"I'm just saying...but you really gotta step yo game up Twan. I wanna be treated like yo girl... not some bitch you just fucked and got pregnant . That's what you treating me like and I'm not fuckin with it. At all... cuz if you can't act right ima just drop you l find me a nigga that can. And that's on period."
"You not finding no other nigga... nun of dat."
"If you keep acting out them ima act up and snatch me another nigga up. Now get the entire fuck out my house lil nigga. We still not coo."
I rolled my eyes & laughed and walked out.