030

London POV
-1 week later.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my stomach. D*mn no more crop tops. The lil baby bump finally starting to show.

This the only thing that keeps me thinking of Antwan all the time.
Lately I've been too stressed worrying about Antwan & getting my new place .. I haven't even been worrying about the fact that I'm about to be a mom soon. Sh*t is crazy.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat & my mama was cleaning up. I tried to get my food and dip real quick so she wouldn't have me clean.
I got my food real quick and went back up to my room. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Meek . This nigga been bugging me all week.

And it's gon continue to be "another time" , because I do not like Meek like that

And it's gon continue to be "another time" , because I do not like Meek like that. He cool or whatever , but I think it's cuz he my ex & ion wanna get too close to him. We good right where we at.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Antwan POV
I was walking out my house to go to practice & Kai ran up to me.
"Aye Antwan"
"Wassup?"
"You gotta talk to London..Ion like seeing her like this."
"Mane London don't want sh*t to do with me. Trust me.. I tried. I've just been leaving her alone."
"She just stubborn I promise you she don't like being away from you bruh. Who know how long y'all gotta be away from each other before y'all give up on each other."

"I guess man." He walked away and went back in the house.

I got in my car , plugged my phone into the aux & played some Chief Keef. I always listen to Sosa before practice. Only way to go 🤷🏾‍♂️.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-After practice

Meek walked up to me and smirked
"How you and London doing?"
"Nigga why the f*ck you care?"
"I just wanna know if you treating my baby right. Sh*t I been treating her right fasho." He laughed.
I was bouta swing on this nigga but Coach pulled my hand back.

"Do that off the court y'all. Off the court."
Then he walked away
"Better be lucky Coach stopped me. I shoulda rocked you in yo sh*t. Now keep my girl name out yo mouth nigga. I ain't gon tell yo soft a** again."

I shoved past him and went to get in my car.
I really do be getting defensive over London , but that's only cuz Ion like niggas thinking they can get with her.
Like I said ion care what me & London arguing about we both know we can leave each other.
I rolled my windows down , turned my music up & drove off. I pulled up to the crib & London was sitting down on the porch looking all sad and sh*t.

I got out the car & went over to her.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"London don't-"
"I said there's nothing wrong."
I sighed & sat next to her
"You don't gotta act all tough..what's wrong London?"
"I'm f*cking scared Twan. I can't be no f*ckin mom yet. I'm not even all that responsible. Wonder if-"
"London you got this baby. I promise & you not alone. We might not be f*ckin with each other right now but that don't mean I'm not here for you. I love you. Aight? Don't forget that."
"I love you too Twan."

I gave her a hug and went over to my house. Most sentimental moment we had all this f*cking week 💀