081

London POV
I was downstairs watching a movie and feeding the twins & Antwan walked down the stairs and sat next to me.
"Wassup baby"
I ignored him and continue watching my movie.
"So you can't speak now? What's yo problem?"
I rolled my eyes & kept watching my movie. This nigga got me messed up if he think we back on good terms that quick. Cuz uhn uhn.
"You actin up right now. I'm not with it." He put his arms out and picked up Milan from me
"Hey princess. Ya mama on straight games right now. Hopefully you don't got a nasty ass attitude like dat baby. Daddy don't wanna have to deal with that." 
I rolled my eyes and picked Milan back up and took her & Mekai back to their room to take a nap.
"Come here. What's yo problem baby?"
"Antwan it's you nigga. It's like I tell you one thing and that sh!t go out the other ear. I'm done tryna figure you out. For real."
"I told you I-" he paused and looked at his phone and tried to move it to the side so I wouldn't see.
"And here we go again with this sneaky sh!t. I'm deadass done playin with you."
"Just chill out. When the time is right ima tell you"
"Nah ion even care no more. Whatever sneaky sh!t you got going on .. keep that to yourself cuz I could careless & you don't gotta stay here with me no more. I'm good here by myself."
"London do do that sh!t bruh I-"
"I said I'm straight. You can get yo stuff and go. Until you can tell ME... yo GIRL the truth..then you can go. Cuz ion wanna hear shit you got to say."
"Bet." He got his keys and his clothes & he walked out the door and left.
I ain't feel bad about it either. All I wanted was the truth and the nigga couldn't even do that. Love that mf to death but if he can't tell me the truth then ion got nun more to say to him and we don't got nun more to talk about.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After a while I was bored and decided to get up & go over to Alexis's house with the twins. It's lame asf when she not here.
We got to the house and I Alexis let me in and we went to go sit down.
"So what's the tea on you and Antwan?"
"What you mean?"
"Girl that nigga posting on snap in his feelings"
"D*mn already?" I shook my head and laughed
"Y'all broke up or something?"
"Girl no. He just won't tell me the truth so I told him that if he can't tell me the truth then we don't got nothing more to talk about."
"Period pooh, but he obviously hurt hurt"
"That don't have nothing to do with me. He could've been just straight up with me so now I gotta figure out what he was hiding own my on.."