031

London POV
-2 weeks later
I've been so happy these past 2 weeks. No drama or nun of that ! Just me , glowing & being happy. Just how I like it.

Me and Antwan are ...confusing. Ion know what we are but we didn't break up. So..mhm. Ive been saving up so I can get this apartment and move out my parents place.
So hopefully by next month I'll be out . Tbh I've been living my best life. Nobody been able to tell me nothing.

I walked downstairs and my dad was making breakfast.
"Look who actually tryna cook. Don't burn the house down Daddy."
He rolled his eyes and chuckled
"Don't play me like ion know how to cook London. You know d*mn well I be whipping in the kitchen youngan."
"You fasho be whipping . Ion know what tho" I laughed

I love the relationship me and my dad got. Ion got one like this with nobody else. Cuz everybody else be getting on my d*mn nerves.
"I'm bouta go to the mall with Alexis. I'll see you later"
"Aight. Love you"
"Love you too."

I went to go pick up Alexis and we drove to the mall.
"Girl I'm ready to see some fine niggas in this b*tch. For real." Alexis said while flipping her hair.
"Girl I thought you and Kai were-"
"Uhn Uhn. He's playing games. Talking bout he wanna be with me but the next day he don't want sh*t to do with me. Like nigga make up yo mind"
"That's Kai for you." I said while laughing.

We walked into the mall and there was a group of fine niggas standing by the front entrance.

"Oh b*tch.." Alexis said. I swear that girl get happy when she see just one lil piece of chocolate.

We walked past them and I had to get a second glance to see that it was Antwan & his niggas. "And I Oop-" Alexis said while turning to look back

I shook my head and we kept walking
"Ayo Shordy !" A voice called from the side of me. I knew it wasn't Antwan..

I turned around & it was this cute lil darkskin
"Oh hey" I said while turning to look at him
"You bout bad as sh*t. What yo name is?"
"Thank you & my name is London."
"Whew. Aight then London lemme scoop yo number off of you right quick?"
My lil geeking self blushed and gave him my number
"Aight my name Eric. Look out for my number."
He winked at me and walked away with his friend.

"B*tchhhhh ! He want a lil piece of that. Look at Antwan's mad a** over there." Alexis said

I started laughing and looked back. Antwan was looking dead at me with this lil death stare like that sh*t scared me. If anything it made him sexier. 🤷🏽‍♀️

"Come on Lex. We here to get some fits sis."
I pulled her hand and we walked away. I wasn't about to focus my attention on Antwan. I just got paid and this check needs to be spent. Ha period ! 🤣