043

London POV
-1 day later
I was sitting in class and these 3 girls were behind me talking sh*t like I couldn't hear them.
They only saying this stuff cuz they know I'm pregnant and I can't fight them , but best believe when this baby pop out I'm fighting every b!tch that had something to say to me.

"Can y'all shut up? Like honestly.. big mouth a**." I said while turning around
They looked at me & laughed
"You would know a lot about having a big mouth wouldn't you London? Considering you used that big mouth to swallow Antwan whole. Right?" They laughed like sh*t was funny.

"If he was my man at the time why you gotta worry bout when I was suckin and f*ckin baby. Call me nasty if you want to but he the only nigga I ever did it for. You do that sh*t every week to manyyy different niggas. I'm not even about to argue with you sis.. you got every disease in the book f*ckin around with the whole hood."

"Only nigga? You sure about that?"
"B!tch I know where my mouth been & who it's been with. You passed around shordy. Everybody know it. Ran through and all, and you wanna talk about me? Didn't you get a train ran on you pooh? See.. we not the same."
"But you pregnant. Prolly not even Twan's."
"He's Antwan to you baby & get off my d!ck sis. D*mn you a whole fan & I sure am pregnant . Ion got no problem with it. You just seem mad as f*ck"
"Mad about what girl?"
"Girl I know you wanted Antwan , but you was mad that he stuck with me. Right? You mad you can't have him...right sis?"
"Never mad over a nigga"
"Well obviously you are baby & it shows severely."
"I could have him if I wanted him."
"But you do want him & you don't have him..hmm. Weird right? Don't play yourself..he's stuck with me. Like I said.
All I gotta do is hit him up and we back together. You can't relate. Can you?"
"Ion want yo nigga."
"At least you know he's MY Nigga. Even if we not together shordy. He could be with you in the bed and still be thinking bout me. That's just the affect I got on him. You wish you had that. Now keep my name out yo mouth before I knock you in yo jaw." I turned around and got back to work.

They weren't saying nothing after that . These females so scary. Could NEVER be me.