008

Antwan POV

London was trippin so I went to a party like I said I would.
It was deep in that bih for real.

"Wassam Twan !" My homeboy Kash said.
"Wassup boa."
"Where yo babymoms At?"
"She wasn't feeling it."
He smacked his lips "is she ever?"

I laughed . He wasn't wrong .
Some girls walked up to me & Kash & started twerking on us and sh*t. I wasn't mad bout it either . I just wanted to be free tonight. No strings attached or nun of that..

See...that's what I wanted but it went south. I ended up f*ckin one of the girls & somebody ended up recording that sh*t. On that Monday at school everybody was dapping me up & sh*t , but every time I seen London she walked straight past me without even saying a word.

I knew she was pissed but what more could I do? The video was already out..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV.

"London boo..I know you seen that f*cking video girl! If I was you I would beat his a**." Alexis said to me at lunch .

To be completely honest I ain't even know what she was talking about.
"Girl huh? What video?"
She sighed and pulled out her phone and tapped on the video.

I watched like 5 seconds of that sh*t and instantly got pissed. I got up and went to where Twan was sitting at lunch. I should've embarrassed his a** in front of his lil friends , but instead I pulled him to the side.

"Wassup?" Right when he started talking I got mad and slapped him in his sh*t.

We both got a bad temper so two bad tempers arguing ain't gon be cute.

He had to calm himself down before talking to me.

"Girl what the f*ck is you on bruh?!"
"You f*cking embarrassed me ! You over here f*cking girls like I wouldn't find out? B*tch f*ck you. I hate to sorry a**."

"London I-"
"Shut the f*ck up & stop talking to me. It's f*ck you from now on." I shoved passed him and walked back into the cafeteria.

Alexis looked at me with pity
"I'm so sorry bestie."
"Girl don't be. F*ck that nigga."
"Period b*tch ! F*ck himmmm !"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-After school

I drove home and tried to get into the house before Twan pulled up at his place but I was too slow.

I walked up to the door and got my key out.
"London hear me out!" Antwan said from his car window
I ignored him and walked straight inside.
He thought I was playing? Boy bye.

I'm single . Flat tf out . He can leave me the f*ck aloneeee !