047

London POV
"Mama I think it's time for Naomi to head back home."
My mom laughed , "Girl why?"
"Cuz.. she messing with Antwan."
"And? Y'all not together no more."
"I don't care."
"So basically what you saying is..if you can't have him nobody can?"
"I mean if you put it that way.."
That's exactly what I mean.
"Naomi is family. She wouldn't try nothing with him."
"I said the same thing mama ! But she showed me different."
"Whew. You teenagers difficult for no d*mn reason. If you just don't talk that sh!t out."
"Ion wanna talk to her. I'm bouta go over to Alexis house."
"Take her with you."
"Girl no. She can stay right the f*ck here. Ion want her with me." I got my bag and walked out to my car.

Antwan was standing outside smoking . I swear this nigga always out here when I'm out here. He jogged up to me when I was about to get in my car.
"Ayo!"
"Ion wanna talk to you Antwan. Cuz if I do ima rock you in yo sh*t & we both don't want that."
"What you acting like this for?"
"NIGGA YOU F*CKED MY COUSIN!"
"Sh*t.."
"Yea nigga. Now leave me alone and get away from my car before I "accidentally" run you over."
"Hollup.. cuz last time I checked , you ain't care."
"Of course I cared Antwan ! You f*cked my cousin! Even you being around her made me mad .. but you took it too far."
"My fault London."
"Yo fault?! Nigga yea it is ! If I were to go out and f*ck yo cousin YOU would feel some type of way too. You can't be giving me mixed signals and go do sh!t like that."
"Nigga you said we were done ! Meaning I can f*ck who I want to!"
Right when he said that I punched that nigga in his jaw.. wHoOpS 🤷🏽‍♀️

"London bruh what the f*ck? Crazy a**."
"I sure am. Should've thought about that before you stuck yo d!ck in Naomi."
"If you ain't want me to you should've said that ! Instead of saying you don't care!"
"You probably wouldn't have listened to me if I said that anyway. Now get the f*ck out my face." I moved him out the way , got in my car and drove to Alexis house.

🤷🏽‍♀️and I don't feel bad about punching me. He deserved that Shiid. Period !