060

London POV
-2 weeks later

Me & Kash decided to break up cuz he knew how much I had going on & he respected that. So as of right now call me miss single London. Cuz ion have no nigga at the moment.

Am I trippin ? Nah . I needed that fr . I've been chillin honestly.. not having a nigga to worry about 24/7 took hella weight off my shoulders

So now all I gotta worry about is school & my baby.

And bills . Forgot about those mfkas .

Alexis walked into my room & sat on the bed.
"We gottttaaa do a combined baby shower ! Our kids like what? A week apart? That would be fye as fawwwwk !"

"Ooo ! I wasn't even thinking about having one for real , but we should. That'd be cute."

She smiled & got all jumpy
"I can't wait to raise our kids together. I love you bestie. Ion wanna sound like a soft hoe but ion even know where I'd be if I ain't know yo big head self."

"Aw I love you too pooh. We gon be some fye mamas. Best believe dat! And you know that if you ever need anything from me.. ima be here."
"Fasho! And you know ima be here for you too girl. Now ! Enough of that weak hoe Shiid !"
I laughed and shook my head
She hate getting all sentimental 💀.

"So who we inviting? You can invite yo baby daddy but I'm not inviting Deuce. He don't deserve to be there.."

"Well family of course , but ion even know who else cuz ion f*ck with nobody for real. Shiid I barely mess with my family."

"Girl right. Well whatever .. we can think about this another time I got some shopping to do."

"Always leaving me Lex !"
"Aht Aht ! Don't do that . I've invited you to go shopping with me multiple time but you always declined. So do you wanna go?"
"Eh not really."
"Girl then why- Anyways ! I'll be back later."

She got her keys & walked out.
Since ion have a nigga... I was bored. Like who was I gon call to come over ?
Ion have no other friends other than Alexis for real she the only female I can trust. Other than my mama & lil sister.

I just turned on Netflix and watched brotherly love . Cuz that's my shiiiiiiid .

There was a knock on the door so I got up and went to answer it.
I opened the door & Antwan was standing outside.
"Oh wassup?"
"Can I come in?"
"Uh Yea." He walked in and shut the door behind him.
"What's going on?"
"I miss you London.. ion think you know how much I actually love yo ass & it wasn't until I even realized I loved you so much until you left me and got with Kash."
"So wat you saying?"
"That ion care how long ima have to wait.. ima get you back & we gon raise our baby together."
I ain't know what to say.. like at all .
"Ion know what to say for real.."
"You don't gotta say nothing. Just know that I'm for real about what I said...and I am. I'm not bout lose the chance of getting you back and letting another nigga have you. I f*cked up multiple times.. yea I know..and I just want you back.. f*ck what anybody gotta say about us. As long as we know what we got going on then we good."
He gave me a kiss on my cheek then walked out.

That was some type of Twilight scene boaaaa !

See I was already confused with the relationship Shiid and now I'm even more confused cuz mr big head decided to pour his feelings out to me.

And like a dumb hoe I'm feeling it.