079

London POV
Me & Antwan been arguing back and forth so much lately. Over the dumbest sh!t though & ion even know why.
I was laying down and Antwan walked in & came to my side of the bed
"We been arguing all day. C'mon let's go out and do something.."
"Ion feel like going no where. Plus who would watch Milan & Mekai?"
"Yo mama or my mama..you just tryna come up with an excuse."
"Ion gotta make excuses it's either a yes or a no."
"You deadass tweakin right now bruh. Get the f*ck up and get ready. I'm in da car."
I wasn't bouta argue so I got ready , and then got the twins ready then walked out to the car. Then we drove the twins to My mama and left them with her & then me and Twan went to the mall to go shopping. I was happy asf .

We walked in and went to get something to eat first cuz I was mad hungry. When we walked up to the food court it was a group of girls standing in line & then they turned back & seen Antwan and started blushing and sh!t.
Like okay he fine but he not allat . Move on .
We got our food and walked off and they was still staring as we were walking away. Sh!t mad irritating.

We weren't in the mall long before I got tired & irritated. So I told Twan I was ready to go.
Before we left there was a familiar voice behind me that called my name. I instantly knew it was Meek. He jogged up to me and gave me a hug.
"Wassup lil ma. Haven't seen yo ass in a while."
"Deadass. How you been?"
"Shiid I've been Coolin how you b-" before he could finish his sentence Antwan's mad ass cut him off.
"She been good nigga. Let's go London."
I rolled my eyes "Ignore him Meek. He just butt hurt, but anyways it was good seeing you."
"You too shordy."
He walked away and then me & Antwan walked out to the car.
"I swear you do sh!t just to fuck up my mood."
Antwan said as he put the car in drive.
"So it's my fault you get mad over an ex I have NO relations with? It sound like you the problem pooh."
"I ain't mad over that nigga. Fuck I gotta be mad fo? I gotchu and he don't."
"Exactly. So stop acting like a lil b!tch."
We stopped at a red light and he looked at me and laughed. "You not talking to me."
"I sure am. Nigga you might be hard on dem streets but to me you still lil ole Twan.Ain't sh!t scary bout you baby."
"Lil?"
"Yea. LIL Ole Twan. Like I said"
"If anybody should know ..then you should know that ain't nun lil on me . You know dat. Don't play with me like I'm a lil boy."
"Then show me you not a lil boy when we get back home...I wanna see what the hype about."
"Bet shordy."
He looked at me and laughed & started speeding back to the house. I knew what that meantttttt !

**sorry y'all this short cuz I just wanted to get a quick lil chapter out for y'all so this one was kinda rushed and trash fr. My fault lmao 💀