Beautifulpoetic_

beautifulpoetic_

The New Romantic

Cover:  6/10

Description:  6/10

Grammar:  9/10

Style:  10/10

Plot:  7/10

Intrigue Factor:  8/10

46/60

The cover for this story is pretty good and I really liked the way you have used the two different fonts for the title! I only knocked you down a few points for two reasons: (1) The authors name was quite hard to see from the size it came up on the Wattpad website and it looked a little bit blurry. (2) You didn't have a caption or subtitle on the cover, you don't really need one of these but I think that it would have made it look a bit better and if someone picked it up from a bookshelf then it may make them want to read on as they get that instant intrigue factor. Overall, the cover is beautiful though! The description was very brief and short, which in some cases can turn out great but I think that this description is lacking the small details that make a reader want to buy the book. It doesn't really make the reader guess what is going to happen as it gives away what most of the story is going to be about but I would still buy it in a store somewhere! You didn't have very many grammar mistakes, practically none actually, so great job there! I do really like the plot but I have seen quite a few other books like it in book stores or on Wattpad. I do like the way it is going though so I can't wait to read more when you update! (By the way, I know you only asked for 4 chapters to be reviewed but I really liked it so I read all of it so far.) I think your book is quite intriguing, it makes the reader try to guess what is happening next and that is a great quality in a book! Overall, I do really like this book, you got a great score and I can't wait for you to update!