LostinPappers

Is It Too Late

Cover: 9/10

Description: 8/10

Grammar: 6/10

Style: 10/10

Plot: 8/10

Intrigue Factor: 7/10

48/60

Your cover is really nice! It is pretty and aesthetically pleasing with the face that is fading. The cover isn't blurry anywhere and you can clearly see the background image, the title and the authors name which has a nice font! It doesn't have a quote or sentence on it, not all covers have to have that anyway though.

Your description is nice, I like how you have the two sentences that are linking together at the start, it sparks up the readers interest and it was a good start. You used good vocabulary and the rest of the paragraph has lots of emotions in it and it doesn't give too much away. The only thing I would sat is when you said 'felt back right again' I wasn't sure what that meant. I don't know if it is supposed to be like that either though, is it meant to say 'she fell right back again'? If I am wrong and that is what you meant then please tell me. I think that you could have maybe spread the paragraph out a bit more by making some smaller paragraphs for example having the first two sentences as the first paragraph and then having the rest come after in another paragraph.

You do have quite a few grammar mistakes such as word mixups or they are missing or you mean one word but have written another but you can understand what you meant, for example, you said 'in front stole...' it should be 'in front of him stole...' and I think when you said 'their looks locked' you meant something like 'their gaze/eyes locked' but you use a wide variety of vocabulary which is great!

You have a very nice writing style, your descriptions are beautiful and your vocabulary is great. If you want your words to flow a bit smoother then just check some of your words are not misplaced but other than that I love the way that you have the little glimpses of the past with both men, it works very well and gets the information across in a different way then to just get the characters to tell you with speech or thought. When I finished reading the first chapter I thought that the whole book would be in the perspective of Gabrielle but I am pleasantly surprised that at least half of it is in the perspective of Noah as well. I would have liked to see a bit more of Korey and his emotions though because I feel that he has a big role in the story as well as Noah and Gabrielle and we don't really know a lot about him and how he is feeling in certain situations we really just have how others are viewing him. At the start of each new chapter I was not sure whose perspective I was reading from because for the first couple of chapters I was used to reading from Noah's point of view and when it got to Gabrielle's i started off thinking it was still Noah's until I realised it wasn't so maybe consider writing whose perspective it is in at the start.

You have developed your plot very nicely! I know that the idea of two men and one girl (the love triangle) appears quite frequently but I really like your book. I like that when Noah comes back Korey is already with Gabrielle as I feel that most books like this are about a girl and two boys that she is not dating but she likes then both (do you get what I mean) so it was nice to see that aspect. At the end of the book you said that we should come up with our own ending which is nice but I would have liked to have seen who you thought Gabrielle would end up with because it is your book. 

Your book is very interesting, you used great descriptions which is always good and you kept the reader intrigued by adding aspects that we wouldn't expect, for example, near the end I thought that Korey and Noah would do individual romantic gestures to Gabrielle and I didn't expect Korey to turn up in Noah's! You have the last chapter (Authors note) where you said about making up our own minds for the ending but as I said I would have loved to see who you thought she should be with. Other than that, I really enjoyed this book, well done!