Chahat16

Chahat16

Blue Eyes

Cover: 5/10

Description: 7/10

Grammar: 6/10

Style: 10/10

Plot: 8/10

Intrigue Factor: 8/10

44/60

The cover is nice but there are a few things missing on it that you would normally find on all of the covers you would normally see in a bookshop. 

These are some of the things you did well:  (1) You have a good Image for the background that doesn't give away too much of the story. (2) You have a title that sets a big intrigue factor for the reader that makes them want to read the book. I think that having the big, bold title with this cover really worked, it looks good!

These are some of the aspects you are lacking on the cover: (1) There is no subtitle or caption in it that the reader can read quickly that sets another intrigue factor, I find these captions really help the reader get a grasp of what the book they are going to read will be based around. (2) You didn't put the name of the author on there either, if you had just put the cover on a shelf in a shop then no one would know who it is from, I think that this is a very important aspect to the cover making process.

Your description was quite good, it wasn't too revealing but it was quite brief. Some parts of it  didn't really make sense and that is one of the only reasons I dropped you a couple of marks. It did make me want to read the book though so great job on that!  I know that you are not English and it is not your first language so of course with grammar this point is acknowledged, you have quite a few grammar mistakes but they are quite minor and they are easy to understand so I can still understand the writing, maybe read through it or get an English teacher or a translator of some sort to check for simple grammar mistakes, though. I love your writing style though! It makes me want to read more and more, you have a great talent for writing! I have seen some other books like this but not very many with the same theme and characters/character personalities. I think the plot is great and I think that the theme and genre will appeal to a large range of age groups which is great! Good work! I think this book has a huge intrigue factor, it is different and I really want to know what is going to happen next with Darren and Jennifer! All together, you have produced a great score and I think your book is a great read, well done!