Puneet_sekhon

puneet_sekhon

Wattpad World

Cover: 7/10

Description: 8/10

Grammar: 7/10

Style: 10/10

Plot: 8/10

Intrigue Factor: 8/10

48/60

I really like your cover, it is interesting, colourful and it has a good layout, there are a few things that I think you could improve on though: (1) The title and subtitle are very similar to the wattpad colours (orange-ish) so they don't really stand out with the bit behind I also being the same colour. (2) The authors name did look a tiny bit blurry but it still worked with the cover, so good work overall! Your description is pretty good! I like how you have added the quote before the actually overall description, it gives it an intrigue factor and it works really well, great job! The description doesn't give too much away and it isn't too brief which is great as well! There were a few minor grammar mistakes but you could still understand what was happening so it didn't make too much of a difference, maybe go through it and try to correct spellings or any mistakes but there honestly weren't too many so it was fine. I think you have a really good writing style that works with he story that you have created, you capture the reader with your words and I really love the developments of the characters I have seen so far! Your plot is very unique and when I read the description I was hooked, I couldn't wait to start reading because I haven't seen a book like this before, I have seen a movie sort of like it though. This book was really interesting and it kept me hooked through out the whole thing. I love that everything is opposite but some of the previous events are the same! I think that your book is great and I can't wait for you to update!