sophiacarstairs

It Started with a Pen

Cover: 6/10

Grammar: 7/10

Style: 10/10

Plot: 8/10

31/40

Your cover is nice but it is a but blurry, I see that it has a girl and a boy on it sitting down together and you can tell that they are a couple or that they like each other so it is good that you got that point across. The authors name is also a bit blurry and the colour makes it blend in a bit too much but I like the font. I like the font for your title but there is a blue rectangle behind it that distracts a bit from the title when you read it, but other than these things I do like it.

I did not mark you on the description because it was just you telling the reader how you got the idea for the book. I also didn't mark you on the Intrigue factor as it was a short story and I didn't know whether you would carry it on to another chapter or not but your title was very interesting so good work on that.

Your grammar was pretty good but I did notice some mistakes in it and you missed some word out but you could understand what you were trying to say. You have a very nice writing style! I like how you talked about how the main character had a crush on this guy and how she had a huge plan to make him realise that they were destined for each other and then she found out that he liked her back, you wrote it very nicely and you could clearly see the characters personalities and how they thought, well done!

Your plot was very good! I liked how the main character had her whole plan ready and how she was listening in on her crush's conversation with the other new girl, it worked out very well and it was original and different to others like it! Well done! 

I honestly really liked this short story, it was great to read and I really enjoyed it well done!