Chapter 8

"Didn't you hear me knocking on that damn door like shit I was out there for about thirty four minutes. " Myah said walking into Ryan's room carrying a big black bag. Ryan sat up in bed and was wondering how she got into her apartment. "How... did you get in here?" She asked. Myah dug through her bag and pulled out a crowbar and threw it on the bed. Ryan picked up the tool and looked up at myah. "Myah why would you just break into my place? Can you just go home? I don't want to be bothered " Ryan said handing the tool back to myah. She laid back in bed and threw the sheets over her head. "You said the same thing last week and the week before that and the week before that. Do you even check your messages I been calling you since the day you told me about that bitch next door" Myah continued while Referring to Karen who moved back in with Shawn a couple of weeks ago.

The room grew quiet and Ryan haven't said a word. She's been in the house for weeks and haven't touched her phone since the day she was framed by Karen.  Ryan tried to talk to shawn but he ignored her. He even tried to get his mom to get an restraining order on her which was very unnecessary cause of the fact that Karen lied. When she said she was going to find a way to stop Ryan from being around shawn she sure did made that happened. Myah climbed in bed and laid on Ryan's side. "Can you please talk to me Ryan. You're acting like you just got dumped or something" she whispered. Ryan shook her head. "I know exactly what's going to cheer you the hell up" she continued. She got up and grabbed her bag pulling out a long thick rope, duck tape, a jar of hunny, a jar of bees, and an electronic shaver.
"Myah what the hell Is all this stuff for? Are you trying to murder somebody" Ryan asked.

"I'm glad you asked. All this stuff is what we are going to use on Karen. See, we can tie her racist ass up and then we can pour honey on her and I'll let these bees out the jar to eat her face and then I can use these clippers to shave her whole head and then after that we can pour lemon juice and salt in her head and watch her suffer." Myah said.

Ryan grabbed everything and put them into the bag.

"We are not going to do that Myah. As much as I want too but I'm not trying to go to jail" Ryan said. Myah grabbed the bag and shoved it under her bed. She seen a smile on Ryan's face which meant everything because for the past few weeks, she couldn't get her to laugh at all. The situation between her, Shawn and his mother really had a toll on her. Myah didn't want to believe her best friend she knew for years tried to rob somebody which is something Ryan wouldn't do. She's too genuine and soft for that. Karen did set her up, but there was no proof. Myah's goal for today is getting Ryan out the house. Which is going to be a little hard considering she tried for the past few days which didn't work but it's worth a shot. She pulled out a flyer and laid it on the bed beside Ryan. "No myah I'm not going to no damn club." Ryan said. Myah pleaded but the answer still remained.

"Either you go to the club with me, or I shave half your head" she said. Ryan looked up and folded her arms.

"You aren't that stupid " she said.

Myah reaches for her bag and plugged up the clippers beside the bed and turned it on.

"You don't think I would? Cause I don't give a damn. I will shave your whole head right now"
She said waving the clippers around.

"Myah chill out!" Ryan yelled while trying not to laugh.

"Say yes !"

Ryan stood up and tried fighting the clippers out of myah's hand. But ended up getting pinned down to the bed. Myah held the clippers up to her forehead waiting for her to say yes. And she did. She then agreed to going to the club. She got dressed and they both headed to the mall to find an outfit for the club. "Girl look ! these outfits are on sale!" Myah said picking up outfits from each racks. Ryan shook her head. She already know what myah was about to do when she walked in here with a book bag. Ryan picked out the out fits she wanted and handed them to myah she went into the fitting room and started stuffing the clothes into her book bag. While she was continuing to do that Ryan went to go distract the security who stands outside the fitting rooms. Myah was quick with it, just when Ryan was going to say something to the security, myah started making her way out the store. Ryan waited about 7 minutes before leaving the store. "I'm never doing that again!" Ryan said getting into the car. "Girl what..." Myah replied. Right when Ryan pulled back up to her apartment she spotted Shawn tossing Cindy's clothes out the door and Cindy was on the ground crying. "Ooh! I'm finna be nosey" Myah said getting out the car and walking towards Cindy and Shawn. "Myah get back here !" She whispered yelled. Ryan cracked the window a little and shut the car off to hear what was going on. She never seen Shawn this mad before. His face was literally pink. He then picked up all her clothes and put them into a bag and threw them into her car which didn't make no sense.  "What happened?" Myah said walking up to Shawn's car and sitting on top of it. She didn't care. "It's none of your business" Cindy said. "Can you please get off my car" Shawn blurted. Myah jumped off the car and folded her arms. "Let me guess, she cheated on you" She asked. he shook his head agreeing to myah. "It's none of her business Shawn!" Cindy yelled. Things then started to get out of control when Cindy threw her purse at shawn and it missed and accidentally hit myah in the face. All hell was about to go down. Myah slowly rolled up get sleeves and stood in front of Cindy. "no no no" ryan whispered. She quickly got out the car to get myah before she starts to hit Cindy but it was too late. "You.. Stupid..bitch!" Myah yelled while wrapping Cindy's hair around her left hand and throwing punches with her right. Shawn grabbed Myah's waist trying to pull her away from Cindy. "Let go of my hair!" Cindy cried. They definitely woke the whole neighborhood up cause everybody started to come outside after hearing screams from Cindy. Ryan got in between Cindy and Myah and broke them up. Cindy's face was completely red. "Get off me!" Myah yelled shoving Shawn back. "Let's go! Now!" Ryan grabbed Myah's arm pulling her to the apartment. Ryan then looked back and caught shawn eyeing her. He quickly looked down at the grass folding his arms.