Chapter 33

Today was the day of the baby shower slash gender reveal. Ryan decided to have a gender reveal on the day of her shower. Hannah flew from Miami to decorate and set up the place they rented out. It was beautiful everything was baby blue and pink. It was a cloud theme which was very pretty. Everything was going well until Ryan got the text from her mother about Shawn not going to be able to show up because he had a show in Orlando which could mess everything up. She didn't want to stress herself out so she had Karen call Shawn to make him change his plan which he did cause he showed up an hour later carrying his guitar as usual. He was dressed nice and kinda matched with Ryan which was not planned. The shower slash gender reveal didn't start till another 2 hours. As Ryan was inside helping prepare the meatballs and other different types of food for everyone, she looked up and and saw Myah standing next to Shawn. "Hey Hannah sorry Can you finish preparing these for me?" Ryan asked before walking out the door heading towards them.

"Hey Shawn can I talk to you for a quick second?" She asked while gripping his arm. They both walked inside heading up the stairs to an empty room. Shawn sat on the edge of the bed while Ryan closed the door.

"What?" He asked

"Why is myah here?" She said

"Because I invited her.."

"Why Shawn?"

"This is my shower too, I have every right to invite anybody I want" he said standing up as headed to the door. "Are you stupid? Or dumb? Which one? Cause you didn't plan any of this, you was going to bail the shower for that stupid show just a couple of  minutes ago so what do you mean" she said blocking the door. "Can you please move ?" He said gently shoving her to the side. She rushed back and stood right in front of the door preventing Shawn from leaving the room. it was like that for 7 minutes straight.

"Wow... so you with my ex bestfriend?"

"Why do you care?" He replied.

"I care cause that was my best friend and you was my boyfriend"

"Was! And I'm not with her...Yet"

Ryan reach over to slap Shawn in the face but he dodged it.

"Why are you trying to hit me?!" He said

"Go! Tell her to leave!" Ryan yelled. Her voice started to crack and her eyes started to water.

"You go tell Marlon to leave then I'll tell her to leave"

"Marlon is not even here Shawn" Ryan replied.  Shawn places his hand over her huge round soft belly and was amazed how big it was but Ryan shoved him. "Go tell her" she said.

He see that her stomach was twice the size of a watermelon but a bit much bigger.

"Hey guys what's going on? You're suppose to be hosts of this shower.. why are you two up here hiding Theres people showing up" Karen said walking through the door. Ryan headed out and so did Shawn.

Fifteen people had showed up with gifts. Ryan wanted to hurry and get everything over with because she was starting to have bad stomach pain. The camera man started to set up his equipment as more and more people began to show up. The food started to get put out to the side and chairs started to fill up with people.

Ryan and Shawn sat in the front facing everybody and the shower began. Couple of hours went by people began to play the games. Shawn decided to play the Diaper changing one. Where you have to change a baby's pamper blind folded which was hilarious because he ended up putting the diaper on the baby doll's head. Soon, it was time for the gifts. Ryan open and held up each gift that was given to her. She was thankful for the gifts and couldn't wait for her babies to try on there cute little onesies. "I'm going to let Shawn open one" she said looking over at him as he was making eye contact with myah. She shoved him to get his attention. Ryan then could feel myah staring at her. She didn't look up to see either. After opening the gifts. Karen prepared everybody for the gender reveal. They're were two big black balloons brought out from in the house that reads gender one and gender two. People was confused on why there were two balloons. Shawn held one and Ryan held the other. "Wait why is there two?" He whispered over at Ryan. She winked at him. They're were so many people wearing blue boy ribbons. Ryan was hoping for a boy and a girl or two girls. Shawn wanted a boy.