Chapter 1 ~ The Kiss

Laughs can be heard within the apartments of Neo Tilted in the night sky. Two best friends, Drift and Raptor, are sitting on opposite end of their popcorn-covered couch. The room smells of sweat and soda, as the floor fans are trying to cool them off. "Okay Drift, truth or dare?" Raptor asked. Drift stared at his screen for a second, thinking to either click the blue 'Truth' button or the risky, yet exciting red 'Dare' button. Out of confusion, Drift randomly presses truth. "Wow, you're such a pussy. Why don't you take risks for once?" Raptor jokingly boomed. Drift let out a laugh. "I DID, for 3 times!" Drift replies with sass. "3 out of the 15 rounds we've played, genius!" Raptor laughs. Drift looks at his screen, ignoring Raptors loud laugh. "Oooh, this is a good one! If you were in a apocalypse, who would die first?" Drift said. "Erm, definitely you!" Raptor says, shoving Drift into the cushions with his foot. "What? How!?"
"Whenever we play duos, I have to revive you like 15 times EVERY 5 minutes!"
"Well, who's the one who always saves us by building an amazing fort?"
Raptor rolled his eyes. "All right, i'll give you that one."
Drift laughs, knowing that he just earned his point. The game switches to player 2's screen, which is Raptor. "Well easy! I'm going to go with dare, like the man that I am, instead of being a wuss and picking truth to prevent myself from eating toothpaste with orange juice like YOU!" Raptor teases. Without hesitation, Raptor clicks dare. Raptor reads aloud. 
"Describe to person you're playing with nicely."
The room falls silent, until Drift erupts in an enormous laughter. "Oh my god, that dare actually sucks!"
"I know right?!" Raptor booms, holding his stomach preventing him from laughing too hard. "Oh, well I'll start! Drift, I like your blonde hair, and how it's somewhat spiked, and I like that red jacket you always wear, along with that kitsune mask!" Raptor says, looking at Drift. "Awwww! You're actually nice for once!" Drift says, kicking Raptor playfully. "WAIT! You have to say something nice about me now!" Raptor growls, making sure that Drift doesn't change the subject. "Fine, well, Raptor, I like your yellow mask you always wear, along with that brown leather coat you're wearing right now!" Drift replies, making sure Raptor is listening. "Aw! Thanks Drift!"
They high five, and look at their screens. Drift was waiting for his turn, when the game picks Raptor again. "How?!!" Drift says, slapping his leg. Raptor giggles. "Well maybe if you actually chose dare~" Raptor teases. The screen displays two options on Raptor's phone, and of course, Raptor chooses dare. The screen goes blank, and then the dare appears. Raptor reads the dare aloud.
"Kiss your partner on the lips for 5 seconds...."
The room falls silent. Raptor looks up from his phone, to see Drift looking straight at him. They lock eyes, not knowing what to do.
"Um, wanna pass?" Drift asks, breaking the awkward silence. "Well, we could, but we'll lose a point.." Raptor mumbles.
They both start to swear, not knowing what to do.
"Okay. Let's k-kiss, but ONLY this once, but it won't be gay, got it?" Drift stutters. "I-I guess." Raptor scratches his head. Drift moves closer to Raptor on the couch, crawling slowly. Raptor sits forward, taking off his yellow mask, as drift does the same on his black mask covering his mouth. They get close enough, and in a flash, they interlock lips. While it was only 5 seconds, the moment seemed longer. The sweat that was on Drift's lips gets applied to Raptor's soft lips. Butterflies enlighten Drift's stomach, as he deepens the kiss. Once 5 seconds passes, they pull away forcefully. "Uh dude. What the hell? You put your tongue in my mouth!" Raptor snaps. Drift sits back, sinking into the couch cushion. He goes quiet for a few seconds, his face showing the emotion worry. "Uhhh, extra points?" Drift replies lightly, then laughs as it's a joke to break the silence. "Y-yeah i guess." Raptor says, blush filling his cheeks a bit. They felt nothing but awkward, and eventually, Drift couldn't handle it. "I gotta go, and do some s-s-stuff." Drift stutters, getting up to gather his things as he trips over soda cans. "Y-yeah sure." Raptor mumbles, not looking at Drift. Drift makes a hurry to leave the room, as he rushes out the door and down the hall to his apartment. When Drift gets back to his  dark, cold, apartment, he closes the door, and tosses his things onto the ground, and falls onto his nice, comfy couch. His apartment is cold, as the hardwoods doesn't absorb much of the chill. Moonlight pours in through his window, along with the city lights and honking of the horns. Drift gets up and closes his shades, and then lays back down and buries his face into his pillow. What the hell did we just do? What was that feeling I felt?? Drift wonders. The thought of Raptor shirtless enters his mind, which starts making him blush. Drift unbuckles his pants, and pulls down his underwear, to reveal his semi-hard partner. He strokes it, thinking about the kiss, and Raptor shirtless. "Mhmmm~ Raptor.." Drift moans, but quickly snaps out of it. "What the fu-? No, Drift! It was just a kiss, not him fucking you! It wasn't gay! It CAN'T be gay! You guys been friends for years, and it can't be like this!" Drift snaps to himself. "Cmon! Think about hot girls, like Brite, Yeahhh~" Drift moans to himself as he starts rubbing himself. The rubbing becomes more intense as he thinks of the girl, eventually reaching his climax. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna burst!" Drift says, clenching his teeth while squeezing his eyes. His white hot liquid squirts everywhere, onto his hoodie with his abs piercing through, and a bit on the grey couch. Drift throws back his head into his pillow, caressing his "parts" as he feels the pleasure fill his body. He lets out a huge sigh of relief, but then realizes his mistake. "FUCK! I thought of Raptor instead of the girl!" Drift curses, punching the cushion beneath him. He gets up, and cleans up. As he wipes the cum off the couch and his shirt, he thinks about Raptor, and what had happened in the past few hours. Is he falling for him? No! Definitely not his best friend! But, why did he enter Drift's mind as he was masturbating? Does Drift like Raptor ? Drift sits down in his kitchen, looking down at the white tiled floor. He then realizes that he fell for Raptor, and that he must confess. Drift slumps, not knowing if this will ruin his friendship. "It feels so wrong, but, when I think of us kissing, and him blushing, it makes me lose it." Drift whispered to himself, trying to set his mind that was racing with thoughts. He thought about Raptor's beautiful brown eyes, and his bold chest full of muscles, and his face when he blushes, and he instantly knew who he loved.
A loud knock could be heard on Raptor's door. It was 10:30 PM, so it would be unusual for visitors to be at his door. Raptor opened it while in his white shirt and boxers, only to reveal Drift standing there, looking down at the floor. "Drift, what's up?" Raptor asked, tiredly. Drift walked inside, ignoring Raptor, and sat on his green worn-out couch. Raptor raised a brow, and closed his door. The cushions bounced as Raptor threw himself on them. Both were silent, not knowing what to say. The room was certainly much cleaner, and it was dark too, as Raptor was about to go to bed when Drift interrupted. "Raptor...you know when we kissed a few hours ago?" Drift asked, looking right at Raptor. "Yeah, is something...w-wrong?.." Raptor replies, unsteadily. Drift then leans forward, and grabs Raptor's arm and leans in. "Would we....kiss again?" Drift asked, with his piercing blue eyes wide. Raptor looks wide eyed for a second, then pushes Drift back, making him slam into the hard cushion. "Dude what the hell? We're bros, not boyfriends! If the kiss made you gay bro, then I'll support you, but I'm not gay!" Raptor snapped angrily. Tears start filling Drift's eyes, and he shoots up. Drift doesn't say anything as he walks out the door, slamming it behind him while sobbing. "Drift! Wait! I didn't mean it like that!" Raptor yelled, chasing after him. But it was too late, Drift was already up the stairs, and down the hall, dashing for his apartment for cover. Drift bursts open his apartment door, and collapses on his floor, crying. "I screwed everything up!" Drift muttered to himself, slamming his fist onto the hardwood floor. Drift layer there, unable to move. He was in so much shock that he actually thought Raptor likes him, and how Raptor snapped at him.

Raptor walked towards Drift's room, looking down in shame. Raptor felt awful, and that he probably crushed Drift's heart. He finally reached Drift's apartment door, and he knocked on it. He heard rustling on the other side, and sure enough, Drift opened the door, with his red hoodie, and pajama shorts. "Raptor? W-what-?" Drift started, but got interrupted. "Drift, listen. I'm s-sorry how I treated you when you can to me a half hour ago. It wasn't cool, and..." Raptor started, but started to drift off when he saw Drift's muscles glowing through the hoodie, and how sexy smooth his skin looked the moonlight, and how his hair looks is combed. It invites Raptor to kiss all of Drift's body, and to feel all his muscles and his face, that is beautifully shaped. Without hesitation, Raptor barges in, slamming the door and pulling Drift into a kiss. Drift gasps, but he pull Raptor in closer, and deepens their kiss. Drift slides his tongue all over Raptor's mouth, feelings his smooth surfaces. Raptor puts his tongue inside of Drift's mouth, and feels all the heat being transferred right to him. The slowly walk to couch, still kissing passionately. Drift breaks the kiss for a gasp of air. "Not here." Drift whispers, and he brings Raptor to his bedroom, with red sheets and a open window, which the city lights glow up his messy room. Raptor pushes drift into his bed, and he takes off his shirt, revealing his ripped abs, and his bulging chest. Drift does the same, revealing his protruding abs, and his light pink nipples. Raptor blushes immensely, seeing Drift shirtless always secretly turned him on, but he always ignored it. Drift seeing Raptor blush makes him intensely blush too, but also, making him horny when he sees his naked chest. Drift starts taking off his boxers, revealing his hard "equipment". "Oh my~" Raptor cooed, while rubbing Drift's abs. Drift looks over at Raptor's dick, which was starting to stretch out his boxers. "Is that a shotgun in your pants, or are you just excited to see me?~" Drift asked seductively. Raptor licked his lips, and out his mouth right to Drift's ear. "It's something that we'll need." Raptor replies, whispering while licking his lips. Drift moves towards the front of the bed, and Raptor jumps right on Drift, with his dick in Drift's face. "Want me?~" Drift asked, knowing full well what the answer will be. Raptor nodded, eager to feel what its liked to be sucked on. Drift flips positions with Raptor, with him being on top, and Raptor being on the bottom. Drift starts licking the tip, which Raptor starts biting his lower lip. "Yessss" Raptor softly moans. Drift keeps licking the tip, and eventually makes his way down Raptor's specialty. This makes Raptor moan even louder. "Oh fuck Drift! Go harder!" Drift listens, and starts picking up speed, which caused Raptor to grab Drift's head, pushing him down. As drift was gulping Raptor's head, he made some space for him to grab onto it, and starts pushing up and down. "OH FUCK, DRIFT MORE Hng~" Raptor moans loudly, with his lower body lifting up. Drift starts to grab Raptor's hips, and picks up speed, which causes Raptor to throw his head back in pleasure. Prenut starts leaking out of Drift's mouth, as he keeps pushing down harder. Finally, with one final blow, Raptor bursts, with his juices squirting all inside Drift's mouth, sliding down his throat. Drift removes his mouth, and lets the rest of it squirt onto his face, his chest, and his sheets. They both breath heavily, looking into each other's eyes. Drift sits on Raptor, and presses their shafts together, and rubs them. Drift throws his head back, and moans. "Raptor, please jerk me~" Drift moans Raptor smiles seductively, and grabs Drift's cock. Raptor pushes up and down, which makes Drift breath heavier and heavier, and causes him to moan. "Mmm keep doing it~Hnng~"
Raptor starts to pick up speed, focusing on Drift chest that keeps expanding, and he imagines him rubbing his bare naked body all over it, and kissing Drift. Finally, Drift couldn't hold it anymore and he bursts. "FUCK RAPTOR FUCK!" Drift moans loudly, and with one final thrust, Drifts explodes all over Raptor's face, and all over his chest. Raptor opens his mouth, and lets the liquid drip onto his tongue. When Drift is done, he collapses onto next to Raptor, and watches they're chests go up and down. Drift pulls the covers over them, and Raptor pulls him into a hug. "I-I love you Raptor." Drift pants, nuzzling his face into Raptor's chest. Raptor strokes Drift's hair, and smiles. "I love you even m-more!"
With that, they fall asleep in each other's arms.

hey, author's note. Should I do a part 2? Let me know if I should keep going or to stop, because I honestly don't know if I should make the next chapter. I'm a new writer, so please excuse my mistakes. :)