Chapter 7 ~ Video games

Drift awoke, feeling the hugest hang over EVER! His stomach was turning, his head felt like it was gonna explode, and he just wanted to sit all day. Drift instantly got up from Raptor's grasp, tripping over random items in his room, like clothes, bags, and chargers. He totally forgot that John, Brite, Valor, Sanctum, and Dusk slept over, which they were all asleep. It was 11:30 AM, which was hella late for Drift, since his sleep schedule made him wake up around 7. Drift dashed to the bathroom, felting puke rise up in his throat. Drift barely closed the door, and let it out all in the toilet, tears forming. After Drift was done puking out his insides, he glued and actually got cleaned up. When he exited the bathroom, Valor and Dusk was up, with Valor walking towards the bathroom. "Oh, are you alright?" Valor asks, knowing the answer. "Y-yeah kinda. I got hammered last night." Drift replies, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, same here. Now move, I need to puke." Valor replies, moving past Drift.
~
After the whole group woken up and got ready, they all decided to go to brunch, with John feeling down. "Raptor and Drift, i'm sorry of how I acted last night..." John says shyly. John was never good at giving apologies, and it was hard to say how he felt at times. "Nah it's chill. We were all drunk anyways." Drift says, chuckling. The sun was blazing onto the groups backs, making them all pant. "Yeah, no need to apologize, it's fine!" Raptor says, attempting to cheer up John. John gives a shy smile, and proceeds. "Okay, stop being awkward and let's find a place to eat. God damn I'm hungry!" Dusk snorted, pushing Raptor to the side. The whole group started laughing, and they all decided to go to some trending café that they've seen in social media before.
~
The day flew by fast. Drift, Dusk, Sanctum, Brite and Raptor took instagram photos by the beach, while Valor and John went to some video game convention. The rest of the group caught up with Valor and John at the convention, and they spent the remainder of the day there, exploring the neon-lit stadium, and playing the new Xbox hits. At night, the group decided to go to s theater to see the new Cats movie (just kidding lmao, they watched Annabelle). After all that, they decided to head back into their own rooms, with Raptor and Drift deciding to have some....fun.

Sorry this chapter was so short, I just felt bad that I couldn't give out a new chapter in time, and that this was super late. I'll give more to come, and I was also experiencing a little writers block, so yeah. I'm gonna stop being a lazy hoe and try to focus more on stuff that matters to me, like this :). As always, leave suggestions :)
Love you guys! ❤️❤️