Chapter 3 ~ Glisten (smut)

"You BETRAYED him!" Valor says, explaining the whole flashback. Velocity look down at the wet pavement, tears rolling down her cheeks. Valor backs away, as Raptor approaches her. Raptor cups Velocity's face, her tears dripping into his hands. Velocity looks up, her piercing eyes glistening off the shining water. "I care about you, Velocity. I really do, but I found someone else. I was HURT by your betrayal. Do you even KNOW how it felt, being betrayed by someone you loved, someone you devoted all your life into, only to end in me falling 10 stories down? You don't, and you betrayed me for that stupid Plasma." Raptor says, tears forming in his brown eyes. Velocity moves Raptor's hands away from her face, and backs away. "I just want you to know....that I'm sorry for everything. Sorry if I ruined everything. Sorry if I betrayed you. I completely understand you being mad. I just want you to know that I'm still trying to make myself a better person, and I wish you nothing but happiness. I cry myself to sleep most nights, and wake up with cold sweats, SHAKING from that memory of me letting you go 4 months ago. It haunts me to this day, and if you want me to go, then so be it. But promise me that we'll be in contact, p-please!" Velocity says, her soft voice cracking as she finishes, and sobs take over. She turned around, and walks away, he hair flowing with her movements. Raptor then remembers the reason he loved her in the first place. Velocity walks away, in loneliness. She walks along the water line, the cool liquid flowing over her toes. Velocity thought to herself. I'm such an idiot. Why would I even THINK to give up Raptor for some Plasma? I ruined everything for myself, and I probably ruined Raptor. Tears are dripping down even harder, as she remembers everything that went down between them. They were inseparable, or so she thought. Velocity walked to the other side of the resort, and lays down in her seat. "Did he forgive you?" Teknique asks, sitting up. Velocity shrugs, tears still falling down. "I couldn't face him. It was just...too much." Velocity sobs. Abstrakt strokes her back. "It's okay. Raptor can forgive ANYBODY. We still talk a lot, right Raven?" Abstrakt says, reassuring Velocity. Raven gives a somewhat comforting expression. "Yeah, Ill talk to him. Raptor won't be mad at you forever, you know that right?" Raven says, tilting his head. Velocity sighs. "I miss him as an agent." Velocity says, turning her head away. "We do too, but I might have a plan that can bring us ALL together!" Raven says, sitting up more now.
~
Raptor wipes a tear in his eye, as Velocity walks away, the sun glistening off her hair. Drift walks to Raptor, and hugs him from behind. "I'm sorry if she made you feel betrayed, Raptor." Drift says softly. Raptor turns around, and pulls him into a tight hug. "Don't be sorry, it was my idea to be an agent, and hide it from you." Raptor says, tears dripping down his cheek. (Note: Drift already knew Raptor was apart of some group, but he never asked too much about it) They stand there, wrapped in each other's grasp. John Wick interrupts the moment. "Alright, let's not kill ourselves over it. I'm pretty sure Velocity will be okay, she strong. Raptor, you're SO much better with Drift, but let's just enjoy our vacation and not worry about it, shall we?" John says. Everyone starts chuckling, even Raptor. Drift wipes a tear from Raptor's cheek, and kisses it. "Let's enjoy this vacation, babe!" Drift says, holding Raptor's cheeks. The whole group gets up, and they all jump into the cool water, splashing each other. "Beat you to the top, Valor!" Sanctum shouts, rushing to the ladder that leads to the top of the tall blue water slide. Valor rushes after him, laughing. John and Dusk float in the lazy river, sipping on beers. Drift and Raptor are left behind, back-floating. "Soo I guess that leaves us~" Raptor says, leaning into a kiss. Drift doesn't hesitate, and grabs Raptor into his arms and pulls him into him, slipping his tongue into Raptor's mouth, making Raptor moan softly. They stand there, making out as the water floats softly over their shoulders. "Get a room!" Abstrakt yells, Teknique and Raven following.  Drift jumps back suddenly, shocked. "Holy shit! How have you guys been?" Raptor says, pulling all 3 agents into a hug. "We've missed you so much!" Raven says, a tear forming in his purple eyes, which is completely shadowed by his hood. "Yeah, we missed you as an agent!" Teknique says, showing a half smile. Raptor stands there, looking at his old co agents, and remembered all the good times they had as agents, and all the good that came from it. "Honestly, me too. I miss you guys so much." Raptor says, shaking. Drift was taken aback by Raptor. Not for him missing his friends, but him missing being an agent. After all what happened, Raptor misses being apart of an agent group. Raptor looks at Drift, and gives a brow. "Everything alright?" Raptor asks, concerned. Drift realizes that he's glaring at Raptor,'and snaps out of it. "I-uh-yeah. I'm good! You can catch up with them, if you want.." Drift says, paddling away from the group. "Nah, you could chill. We haven't seen you in a few months, so it'll be nice catching up." Teknique says, giving a sly smile. Drift sighs to himself, frustrated. It's not because he hates them, he just wanted to get away from everyone, and it feels like everyone was at that resort. Drift nods and smiles at Teknique and the group. "Y-yeah. I'll stay." Drift stutters, looking down at the water. Raven gives Abstrakt and Teknique a look, and he motions them to come to him. Abstrakt leans in, and Raven whispers something to Abstrakt. Abstrakt pulls away, and nodding, then passing the message to Teknique, who also agrees. "Hey, wanna go over there?" Abstrakt asks. Drift looks up in surprise. "I-uh yeah sure! Wanna join, Raptor?" Drift asks, still stuttering. "Yeah, oka-" Raptor starts but gets cut off. "Do you mind if we have a moment to speak?" Raven asks, getting tense. Drift notices the tense vibe coming from him, and replies. "Sure, lets go guys."
Drift, Abstrakt, and Teknique swim away, going to the other side of the resort. Raptor turns to Raven, worriedly. "What's up?" Raptor asks, shaking. Raven sighs. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your vacation. I really do." Raven says, looking down in shame. Raptor stands back, surprised. "What?! No! You're my friend! Of course you're not interrupting it. I'm happy you al- err... you 3 are here!" Raptor says, noticing his mistake. Raven looks up. "Really? So you're not made at me?" Raven asks, excitement filling him. "Of course not! I'm not mad anymore! It's not your fault of what happened, you will always be my friend, okay? I only left 3 months ago because of Velocity. Look, if you want me to enroll again, then I'll do it for you guys, okay?" Raptor says, smiling. Raven's purple eyes fill with excitement. "W-w-what?! R-really! F-for me?" Raven asks, stuttering from the shock he just witnessed. Raptor pats Raven's back. "I guess. Can you accept more?" Raptor asks. Raven nods, too excited for words. "Guys, we're gonna be late for our reservation!" Velocity yells from her chair. Raven looks at her. "Ugh, I'm coming!" Raven yells. "I'll text you, Raptor." Raven says, walking to Velocity. "Like always~" Raven teases. Raptor laughs and waves goodbye. Drift comes back to Raptor. "Apparently they had to go somewhere." Drift says, suspiciously. Raptor shrugs. "They has a reservation for something." Raptor says. The couple decides to swim off, joining the rest of the squad.
~7 hours later~
Drift and Raptor burst into their hotel room, laughing, holding each other in their arms. "I don't even remember that!" Drift says, slamming the door, still choking with laughter. "Bro, you were sooo drunk!" Raptor says, also choking with laughter. The boys stumble over to the bed, with Raptor pushing Drift onto the bed. Drift sits up, and raises a brow. "Wanna~?" Drift asks, seductively. "Yes please~" Raptor purrs. Drift rips off his shirt and mask, and pulls Raptor in as Raptor takes off his shirt and mask. They interlock lips, Drift forcing his tongue into Raptor's mouth, making Raptor melt into Drift's arms. Drift moves his tongue all over Raptor's cave, making Raptor let out a small moan, making Drift wanna pleasure him more. Drift lays back, pulling Raptor with him. "Let's take this little further.." Raptor coos into Drift's ear, making Drift hornier. Raptor starts stripping out of his bathing suit, with Drift doing the same until they're both naked. Raptor then pins down Drift's arms above the bed frame forcefully, making Drift gasp. "You've been a very naughty boy." Raptor says seductively, making Drift thirsty for Raptor's huge cock. Raptor moves down, still one arm pinning Drift's wrists above the bed frame, and lifts up Drift's leg onto each of his shoulders. Raptor then pushes his fingers into Drift's gaping hole, making him moan softly with pleasure. Raptor then slides his cock into Drift, making Drift wince. "Fuck! You're so tight!"Raptor says, pinning Drift's wrists harder. Raptor starts moving in and out, making Drift breath heavier and heavier, precum starting to leak out of Drift's dick. "Just fuck me harder!!" Drift pleads, trying to free his wrists. Raptor leans towards him. "Harder, you ask?~" Raptor teases. Raptor stops pinning Drift's wrists, and grabs his chin, and pulls him in. "I'll rearrange your insides for you, bitch!" Raptor says, aggressively. "Yes daddy! Fuck me!" Drift pleads, grabbing Raptor's arm. Drift loved the dominant side of Raptor, and being a bottom made it even hotter. Raptor picks up speed, grabbing Drift's shoulders for grip, with thrusting becoming harder and more powerful, making Drift moan even louder. Precum starts leaking even more, as a puddle is forming underneath Drift's dick, as well as below Drift's ass, as Raptor also feels pleasure. Drift rubs his hands over Raptor's chest, feeling all his muscles, as if he was laying on top of him. "I love fucking your tight ass, babe. I'll extend the size though~" Raptor purrs, making Drift even crazier. Drift's moans were soon met with Raptor's moans, as Raptor felt the pressure building up. Raptor started thrusting will all his force, letting out grunts as sweat drips onto Drift, making Drift wanna lick it off of Raptor. Raptor looks into Drift's eyes, and sees tears forming of how much pleasure he was experiencing. Drift was getting high off of sex, and with one final blow of Raptor's cock, Raptor exploded all inside of Drift, making Drift throw his head back, and slap Raptor's ass with brute force. Raptor moaned even louder, feeling all his milk shoot into his boyfriends ass, making it drip onto the bed. After Raptor was done, he fell into Drift's chest, and licked the sweat off of Drift's face. "Hngh! I-i love you." Raptor moans sliding his tongue in Drift's mouth. Drift gives into Raptor, but then separates himself from Raptor. "Fuck you! Lemme teach you a lesson!~" Drift says, throwing Raptor into the pillows, his ass sticking in the air. Drift kneels down, and grabs Raptor's thighs as he sticks his tongue inside of Raptor. Raptor moans at the wet intrusion, feeling a bit of pleasure. Drift only did anal with him once, so feeling like a bottom was unusual, but Raptor didn't mind~. Raptor moans, grabbing Drift's hair and pumping his face into his ass,
making him reach deeper. Drift starts licking the areas around Raptor's entrance, making Raptor five into Drift. Suddenly, Drift grabs Raptor's hair. "Fuck you for being over possessive of me. Let me show you how a real man does it!" Drift whispers into Raptor's ear, seductively. Raptor yelps at the pain, but feels a slight pleasure of being used by Drift. Raptor then buckles in, letting Drift take control. "Just use me already, bitch!" Raptor says, sweat rubbing down his face. Drift gives a half smile, and lets go of Raptor, making him fall into the pillows. Drift inserts himself into Raptor, making Raptor wince in pain. "Let me open up your tight asshole, since you're too scared of being bottom!" Drift teases, making Raptor moan with pleasure. Raptor lays his head into the pillows, feeling Drift's hard member slide all over his insides. Drift pumps slowly, with his eyes closed and him breathing steadily. Drift wasn't really used to being top, snd he was in much pleasure in feeling what Raptor has to offer. Drift starts thrusting faster, making Raptor buckle back and fourth, making him moan, as precum starts dripping out of his tight assholr, with Drift still in a daydream state of pleasure. All do the sudden, Drift grabs Raptor's neck, and lifts his back to his chest, making Raptor wince. "Shhh! You're my toy now, bitch. What do you call me?!" Drift demands, pressing harder against Raptor's neck. "D-d-daddy.." Raptor mumbles, feeling Drift's cum leaking all over his insides. Drift slams his wrists into Raptor's ass, making a clap sound so loud that Raptor jumps in pain, but also pleasure. "The fuck was that?! Say it louder, bitch!" Drift demands, grabbing Raptor's neck even more tighter. Raptor was feeling so much pleasure it felt like he could. pass out. "D-D-D-DADDY!! JUST SLAM MY INSIDES DRIF- Mhmmmm~" Raptor shouts, but moans as Drift slaps his tight ass again, making his cheeks bounce. Drift starts pumping harder and harder, making Raptor starting to drool, thirsty for Drift's lips and cum, wanting to devour on his balls filled with the specialty and his dick, with us currently slamming into his insides. Drift could not hold the pleasure any longer, and with one final slam, Raptor falls forward into the cushions, gasping for air and moaning out loud. "Fuck Raptor!" Drift moans, letting go of Raptor's chest. Drift shoots all of his sperm into Raptor, the white liquid covering every surface inside of Raptor, and spilling out. They were both sweating unimaginably, which caused Drift to fall forward, trying to gasp for air. Raptor turns over slightly, having a look at Drift. Drift's hair was no longer spiked, as it fell to one side due to the sweat, and activity they've been doing. Raptor turns over with the muscles that still functioned after Drift slamming into them, and pulls Drift into a tight hug, so close that they were still breathing so heavily that they were breathing the same air. "I love you-" Raptor starts, but gets cut off. "Save words for l-later, I need to recover from you." Drift says, as he flips a switch that turns off the lights. "Same h-here. Please fuck me more like that, daddy." Raptor coos, falling asleep in Drift's arms, both feeling filled up from each other.

I felt so weird writing this, but I love it so not sorry 😘. There's more to "cum" so just wait (I'm sorry i had to lmao)
Thanks for all the support, it means a lot! ❤️
As always leave suggestions, and again, love you guys! ❤️😂