Chapter 9 ~ Intertwined

Raptor awakes, tied up in Drift's arms, feeling actually refreshed for once. Drift was already awake, staring into oblivion. Raptor scoffs. "Well, it looks like you won't walk for a month.~" Raptor teases,
pecking a smooch on Drift's chin. Drift gazes down to Raptor's brown eyes.
"Oh shut up! I had to hold you tight when you fell into my arms." Drift retorted, giving a cocky smile. Raptor pushes his head back into Drift's arms, and rests it on Drift's neck, feeling the rhythm of Drift's steady breaths. They lay there, intertwined in each other's grasp, not letting go. Drift kisses Raptor's messy hair, and closes his eyes, enjoying Raptor's presence. 5 mins later, Drift groans. "Fuck, we have to be out of here by 1:30!" Drift groans, removing his lips from Raptor's head. Raptor looks up at him. "What time is it?" Raptor asks, leaning over to his phone with one hand without letting go of Drift, grunting. The time read 11:55 AM. "Meh, we have enough time for each other~" Raptor purrs into Drift's thirsty warts, and plants a kiss on Drift's soft lips. They both lay there, interlocked in a kiss as their bodies wrap around tighter, making them hungrier for more pleasure. Drift deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue into Raptor's cavern, feeling the empty space inside, filling the surfaces with his own saliva. Raptor pushes Drift's tongue away, and puts his tongue in Drift's mouth, making Drift moan softly in pleasure. They moan softly, still intertwined in each other's arms, until Raptor breaks it off. "How does your ass feel?" Raptor asks, giving a smirk. Drift rolls his eyes. "Like fire. Probably never gonna heal, but I'm fine with that~" Drift coos, planting a kiss on Raptor's neck. Raptor chuckles, as blush spreads across his face from Drift's sudden affection. Raptor then unwraps a arm from Drift's shoulder, and slaps Drift's ass with brute force, making Drift lurch forward and yelp loudly in pain. "RAPTOR! WHAT THE FU-" Drift starts, angrily, but gets cut off by Raptor. "Shhhh~" Raptor teases, rewearing his arm around Drift. "Don't you like it when I spank you?~" Raptor whispers into Drift's ears, rubbing his face against Drift's neck. Drift scoffs. "I hate you so fucking much." Drift says, gripping Raptor tighter. The boys cuddle for a little longer, before Drift gets up. "I have to take a shower, a REALLY hot one. You should get up to, if you want." Drift says, untangling himself from Raptor's grasp. Drift starts yelping in pain as the feeling of overwhelming soreness and burn overtake his lower body, making him limp to the bathroom. Raptor lays in bed, laughing. "Looks like you can't handle getting your ass slammed." Raptor teases, pulling the covers back over him. Drift peers out of the doorway for a quick second. "Oh yeah? Well, your breath smells horrid, probably from all the dick and cum you chugged last night." Drift retorts, going back in the bathroom. Raptor opens one eye. "Yeah, well, it tasted good." Raptor chuckles, rests his eyes for a little bit.
~
Raptor and Drift clean up around the hotel room, and pack all their things. They talked about Raven, and his squad. Drift kept asking about them, wanting to know more. Raptor have him as little details as possible, not wanting to talk about it at the moment. Drift quickly picked up on Raptor's mood. "What's the matter? You seem reluctant talking about this!" Drift asked, concerned. Raptor adjusted his mask and sighed. "Well, it's just hard for me to recall the times I had with them. They were fun, but the bad memories really affected it." Raptor spat out, not making eye contact with Drift. Drift's gaze grew more frequent with Raptor, wondering if Raptor is hiding something. Raptor seemed to be not telling Drift something, but Drift didn't want to ask, since that may make Raptor angry. Drift shakes his head, and continues to pack. After they were done, they head down to the lobby. The couple walk in silence down the hall, not knowing what to say. Drift and Raptor enter a elevator alone, and press the down button. They rode is silence, for some of the way until Raptor broke it. Raptor places his arm around Drift. "Thanks for taking us here for vacation, babe! I loved it, and I love you~" Raptor exclaims, wrapping Drift into a tight hug. Drift was shocked by this sudden affection, but blushed at Raptor's arms being wrapped around him. "Y-yeah, I love you too!" Drift replied, planting a kiss on Raptor's forehead. The door opens, and they check out. "Are the others staying here?" Drift asks as they exit out the doors. "Pretty sure. I haven't asked though." Raptor replies, feeling the heat build up on his face from the sun. The couple walk to the car, hand in hand, talking and laughing.
~
The ride home was silent, but when they got back home, everything went back to normal, well, for a few days, at least. Drift had battle royale tournaments to compete in, while Raptor hang around Neo Tilted with his friends. One night, while Drift was out with Sanctum and Brite, Raptor received a text. It was from Raven. Raptor was at Drift's apartment, all alone, sitting on the couch flipping through channels.

Raven: Hey, so when are you free? We can discuss agent plans!           
                                                                   Raptor: Oh anytime, what do we need to talk about?

Raven: Well, when do you wanna come in?
                                                   Raptor: The first Monday right when I come back! For sure.

Raven:
That sounds great. It's good to have you back! :)

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I'm kinda facing a writers block on the next chapter, so PLEASE give me ideas! As always, I love you guys! 🥰❤️❤️