Chapter 8 ~ Fantasies (Smut)

Drift and Raptor burst into their hotel room, hand in hand, swaying in each other. The room smelled musty, with Drift and Raptor's clothes all over the floor. "I want you~" Drift purred into Raptor's ears,
groping Raptor's thighs. Raptor blushes immensely, and tries to look away, but Drift pulls him in for a kiss. Raptor closes the door, and decides to be naughty, and pushes Drift against the wall, by ripping off both of their masks and shoving his mouth against his, moving his tongue all inside Drift's mouth. Drift moaned softly, allowing Raptor to take fully control over his body. Raptor pull Drift into his arms, still interlocked in a kiss. Drift pulls away, leaving a saliva line. "Oh fuck!" Drift moans, as Raptor drops him onto a bed. Raptor starts undressing, removing his t-shirt, pants, belt, and underwear. Drift does the same, but leaves his tight underwear on, to allow Raptor to rip it open. Raptor's dick was already fully erect, with Raptor drunken with ecstasy. The sight of Raptor's huge cock made Drift blush, which Raptor noticed immediately. "You're so fucking adorable when you blush~" Raptor teases, grabbing Drift's chin to kiss him. Drift gives in, feeling Raptor's wet lips against his made Drift melt. Drift then grabs Raptor and pulls him in, slapping Raptor's bare ass as he pulls him in closer to him. Raptor gasps with pleasure as Drift spanks him, making Raptor want Drift more. Drift deepens the kiss by placing his tongue in Raptor's mouth, which Drift surprisingly wins dominance. Raptor gazes into Drift blue water eyes, getting lost in them, as Drift gazes back into Raptor's pools of honey eyes, feeling himself pull Raptor closer more, their heartbeats getting faster. "I can't take it anymore! Drift! Flip over~" Raptor moans, wanting to taste Drift. Drift obeys and flips over, revealing his tight ass to Raptor. Raptor runs his fingers over Drift's white underwear, which showed off Drift's ass in an amazing way. Raptor leans down and starts kissing Drift's ass cheeks, teasing him. Drift moans, feeling all tingly from Raptor's kisses. "P-please!" Drift begs, lifting his face up form the sheets, and runs him arm over Raptor's head. "Not yet. What do you say when you want something?~" Raptor lulls, looking at Drift. Drift clenches his teeth.  "P-please daddy! Ungh!" Drift moans. When Drift said those words Raptor chuckled a bit, knowing full well what he's about to do. Raptor grabs Drift's ass, and rips open the underwear, making a loud RIP sound. Drift jolts at this sudden surge of energy, but feels his face heat up at the pleasure of Raptor's dominance. Raptor then eats out Drift, licking Drift's opening and all around. Drift gasps, and starts to moan softly, trying to contain his urge to grab Raptor and let him eat and pound him. "Hngg! M-more!" Drift begs, starting to lift his upper body up to get a better glance at Raptor, who shoved himself deep inside Drift's ass. Raptor loved the feeling of eating out his hungry boyfriend, loving the taste of Drift's skin. Raptor puts his tongue inside of Drift's gaping hole, and licks all around, leaving Drift throwing his head back in pleasure. Drift then races his back, pushing his ass more into Raptor, who his fully going crazy over Drift's cheeks. "Let me sit on you~" Drift growls, showing a bit of dominance. Raptor pulls away from licking, and gives a smirk. "Of course, your majesty" Raptor purrs, and lies down flat. Drift then sit on Raptor's face, hearing a Hnph! Raptor starts licking Drift's ass even more now, putting his whole mouth over Drift's opening, which is covered in Raptor's saliva. Drift throws his head back, and puts more of his weight onto Raptor's face, feeling Raptor warm breath against his asshole. Drift moans loudly, feeling himself lose his mind.

Raptor slowing removes himself from Drift's backside, and hugs Drift from behind tightly, rubbing his cock between Drift's ass cheeks, which Drift was dying for at this point. "I think you need your insides to be rearranged, Drifty~" Raptor teases, running his fingers seductively up Drift's neck and into his mouth, which Drift immediately sucked on. "Just fuck me already, I don't care HOW hard!!" Drift burst, feeling energized. Raptor have a evil grin, and put his mouth against Drift's ear. "Challenge accepted..." Raptor purred, licking Drift's ear seductively. With that, Raptor quickly put on a condom, and inserted himself into Drift. "Well, you're not as tight as before, which is better~" Raptor coos, and starts thrusting into Drift, which Drift buckles into the sheets, moaning loudly, with saliva running down his chin. Drift was basically high off of sex, and seeing Raptor's bare chest, and all of his muscles makes Drift want to be Raptor's toy. Raptor moans throws his head back, feeling Drift's insides open and tighten again makes Raptor wanna thrust harder. Drift felt much pain, like his insides were literally being destroyed! Drift felt like his ass wasn't gonna ever heal, but he didn't care at all. All he cared about was Raptor, and Raptor only cared about Drift. The slam of Raptor's thighs against Drift's ass fills the room, as Raptor and Drifts loud moans are in the background. Drift flips around, so he's facing Raptor. Drift blushes, which causes Raptor to blush, so both of their faces are hot red, but neither of them cared. All they wanted was each other's bodies against each other. Raptor felt a build up, as his climax was close. Raptor's grunts became more and more common, as he was using all his strength to pound into Drift's body, who was in a daydream state. Precum was leaking out of both their dicks, with Raptor's precum peaking out of Drift's ass, and into the sheets. Tears start to form in Drift's eyes, as the pain on his ass being on fire made him weak, but the pleasure was the only thing Drift can focus on, and the pleasure was greater than the pain. "Ungh! F-fuck me harder, BITCH!" Drift snapped, appearing dominant to Raptor. "Be careful of what you w-wish." Raptor stuttered, feeling like he's gonna burst. "I-I'm gonna cum!" Raptor moaned his thrusts slowing down. All the sudden, Raptor pulled out, tore the condom off, and thrusted back into Drift, as cum started to fill Drift. Drift felt the hot specialty shoot into him, and he relaxes, feeling the hot liquid flow through his body that was ripped by Raptor. Raptor moans loudly, closing his eyes tightly, the feeling of dopamine surging through his body, making Raptor weak, and falling onto Drift. Their faces were so close together that they were basically breathing the same air.

Raptor's sweat from his forehead, arms, and legs dripped onto Drift's chest, making everything seem wetter and hotter. "P-please jerk me, Rapty~" Drift begged, licking the sweat off of Raptor's chest. The taste of salt filled Drift's mouth, which made him want Raptor more. Raptor obeys, and with the final strength he had left, Raptor jerks off Drift furiously, giving the right amount of friction, which made Drift throw his head back and moan. Raptor grunted, trying to please his boyfriend in the right way. As Raptor was jerking off Drift, Drift grabs Raptor's chin and shoves his lips against Raptor's lips, giving him a passionate kiss. They both were in each other's minds, and Raptor only wanted Drift more. Precum starts leaking out of Drift's cock, leaving a little pool of delicious white cum on Raptor's forearm. "I-I'm about to cum! Ungh!" Drift grunts, and Drift shot his load onto Raptor, which Raptor likes and put his mouth on Drift's dick, allowing Drift's 'specialty' to flow down Raptor's throat, leaving a sweet/salty after taste, as cum drools down Raptor's mouth. Drift breathes heavily, relieved and relaxed after their little adventure, and completely tired. Drift was pretty much ready to feel the soreness the next morning, but he didn't care. As long as Raptor was there, Drift was happy. Raptor have a weak smile, and pulled himself into Drift's arms, allowing their faces to be smooshed together. Drift kissed Raptor's nose, and cradles his tired boyfriend. "You're too fucking adorable and pure." Drift says, and kisses Raptor softly. Raptor have a grunt, showing that he's too tired to say anything. Drift chuckles, and turns out the light. "Knew it. Guess I'm the dominant." Drift teases, as Raptor burrows himself into Drift's neck. They were both hugging too tight to let go, so they fell asleep with each other in arms, feeling completely filled of each other's 'liquids'.

They had the best sleep they've ever had.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter, as it is very  s m u t t y. I kinda felt gross writing this chapter, but y'all love smut so here you go lmao

Love you guys ❤️❤️