Chapter 21 ~ Under the mistletoe (Christmas special, part 1)

A few weeks later after Velocity possesses Raptor

•Raptor•
"Chirp chirp chirp!" I chirp into Drift's ear, who is laying down facing away from me, fast asleep. His eyes slowly start to open groggily. "I SAID CHIRP!" I yell, making Drift yelp and fall off the bed frightened. "AHAHAHAA! Look who's up! Mr. Kitsune face!" I tease, being obnoxious just to get a reaction from Drift. "Unh babe....." Drift croaks, too tired to speak. "Want me to yell again?" I ask jokingly, taking Drifts hand and bring him on top of me. I sit up against the bed frame, allowing Drift to lay on my lap. "Why....are you so annoying this morning?" Drift asks annoyed. I laugh and wrap my arms around his chest as he lays his head on my pecs. "So warm...and tense..." I purr into Drift's ear lustfully, becoming lovey. Drift tingles at my voice. "Mmmm...." Drift moans deeply from his throat, rubbing his body against my shirtless one. "A-Aren't you perky today? Hehehe..." I coo, which causes Drift to blush immensely. I dont even remember the last time I destroyed his asshole, let alone tasted it. "Want me?" Drift asks, flipping over onto his stomach to face me. His sparkling blue eyes are filled with desire for me as he lowers his mouth mask, which causes me to do the same with my yellow ski mask. Drift giggles. "You're so damn cute without your mask!" "Shut it..." I blush. "You're better... I have nothing cute about me.." I say weakly, causing Drift to cup my cheeks in his hands. "Listen to me asshole!" Drift growls. "Don't call yourself ugly....you're the most beautiful man i've ever layed my eyes upon! and if your brain says something else, then i'll beat up that inner demon myself!" Drift declares, looking at me with wide adoring eyes. He's too damn cute when he acts tough! I think to myself. "Well, why don't I take out my energy on your ass?~" I ask seductively, groping Drift's tight little ass. Just the thought of me sticking my erect penis inside of him and thrusting into his body violently was enough to make my mind spin. I was so damn thirsty for Drift's love that I could just rip open his sweatpants right now and intrude. Drift notices my hungry gaze and leans up, kissing me. My heart thumps hard at the taste of Drift's lips, his spit turning on my sweet tooth! "Mmmmm....what a good boy~" Drift moans softly in my mouth, moving away. I try to grab Drift's shoulders for more, but Drift struggles out of my grasp. "Nope! Not today babe!" Drift cuts me off, moving back. I shift my hip to close my legs, groaning. "Unghhgggg whyyy babeeee?" I whine as I throws my head back into the pillows, glaring at the ceiling. Drift giggles and crawls up on my chest again, burrowing his face in the crook of my neck, which makes me pet his back. "We got a christmas party to throw!" Drift squeals with excitement.

Shit. I forgot.

•Raven•
Ever since Velocity tried to 'posses' Raptor a few weeks back, I totally lost my trust in her. Shit, I almost fired her from the team entirely. I should've, but I kept her for some reason, but not without a hasty punishment. I don't care about this 'lovers quarrel' drama, so I just mostly leave it behind. I have better things to look forward to, like Skull Trooper. Ever since I saw this man wearing that Santa hat and beard the other  day, I couldn't keep my mind off of him. His abs, his face, his mysterious glowing blue eyes, they kept drawing me to him. As I think about this man, my feathers start to fluff up and I find myself chirping loudly and immensely, without realizing it, meaning that I'm in love or horny. Cmon Raven~ Just the thought of him fluffs your feathers! I close my purple eyes and think for a minute. After all, I am a bird, and I can easily find anyone if I fly high enough! My cheeks start to blush, as a surge of excitement jolts through me. "I'm coming for you Skullface." I deeply moan to myself, flapping to the window. I let out a mighty roar into the night sky, and lift off into the moonlight. Surely, Santa Skull could be delivering gifts to everyone on the island!

•Guild•
"Dude, you look SO cute!!" I compliment Sanctum with a wet kiss on the cheek. We sit
in his living room that he shares with his sister and friends (which are at a party). He sits irritated, wearing a ugly sweater and a santa hat, which he obviously dislikes because his brow is furrowed and he's biting his lip. Finally, he shakes his head quickly. "Unh uh! There's NO way that i'm wearing this ridiculous costume to the christmas party!" Sanctum said with disgust in his expression. My smile turns into a frown, as I sigh loudly to warn Sanctum. "Pleaseeee boo? It's only once a year! It's not like it's Christmas Eve every night, so it'll be fun!" I comfort Sanctum, running my hands through his soft, white hair, which he shakes me away. "There's a reason it's once a year, and it's because-" "Shhhh!" I hush Sanctums deep grumbling voice. "It's our first christmas together, so why don't we make it memorable, eh?" I ask in a sad tone. Sanctum doesn't fall for my trickery, but he sighs, and eventually gives into my begs. "okay okay okay OKAY!!" Sanctum rubs his eyes and moans with annoyance. "I'll do it, as long as it makes my big builder happy." Sanctum says in a cheery tone, almost as if I cheered him up. I giggle. "Did you just make a fat joke about me?" I gasp dramatically, kidding around. Sanctum smiles. "Well, I mean you could shave off a few pounds. You're a LITTTLEEEEE on the chubby side..." "Uh, excuse-fucking-me?" I ask in a wary tone, giving Sancty another chance to change what he said. But instead, he puts his hands his head comfortably and kicks his feet up in the coffee table, laying in a relaxed manner. "I said what I said fatass!" Sanctum snarled. My expression goes from bubbly to cloudy real fast, my eyes growing dark. Sanctum notices my offended expression and starts laughing hysterically. "Guildfish I was just joking! I'll go to the party with my skinny boyfriend~" Sanctum licks up my chin and onto my beard. I pump my fist in the air, eager for our matching outfits. "When's the party, anyways?" Sanctum spins around, facing me. I stroke my beard to keep Sanctum waiting for an answer. "Uhhhhhhhhhh........" I began, tilting my head in a thinking position. Sanctum raises a brow. "5:30!"

•Brite•
"Check! Check! Check! CHRISTMAS PARTY IS ON A ROLL YALL!! WHOO!" I chant, jumping up and down thrilled. My moods been SOARING high for the last few days! Why? Well, because I absolutely LOVE Christmas Eve and Day! It's the one night of year we could eat and drink whatever we want, wear funny pajamas, and binge movies ALL night long! OOH! And the best part, is when we all wake up in the morning and unwrap Santa's gifts, and the gifts we got each other! "Bomber do we hav-" "CHECK!!" I cut off Dusks question. She drops her clipboard and looks at me unamused. "Brite you're at a level 11/10, take it down to a negative three...." Dusk sasses me, snapping her fingers. I strut sand snap my fingers back at her, giving back DOUBLE the sass! Dusk wrinkled her nose and walked away, most likely irritated by my v i b e. "You have ADHD vibes RADIATING off of you Britey.." Dusk gags, looking away. I smile and bounce up and down. "Most likely!"

•Drift•
"You done yet?" I ask Raptor in the bathroom mirror as he twirls leaves and berries in my mowhawk. "Voila!" Raptor chants, blowing a kiss in the air. I open my eyes and gasp at the decorations in my hair. "Thanks Rapty...you're super good at hair styling!" I compliment, touching all the candy canes and leaves in awe. Raptor slaps his hands together to get the last remaining hair gel, and then looks at me. "Got mr a present?" I ask him, which instantly makes him look away in embarrassment. "...you wouldn't like it.." Raptor says in an unsure tone, which makes me wanna slap him. "RAP-THE-TOR! There's no such thing as a 'bAd PrEsEnT," I mock. "As long as it comes from you'd it'll be amazing." I reassure him, patting his back. We both wear a ugly wreath holiday sweaters, along with matching red reindeer pajamas. "I'm ready to get wasteddd!" Raptor hollers, energized. I laugh and grab his arm, stroking his arm. "Not TOO wasted though. We gotta be on Santa's nice list bro." I warn him, knowing full well Raptor's gonna drink too much, but I roll my eyes and hold his hand as I walk out the door.

Merry Chrysler!
Part two coming tomorow 😁

Hi everyone! I just wanted you guys to know that this is a part ONE to the christmas special! I was originally going to make this really long, but of course, the holidays brings family and friends together, and I HAD to be involved of course! But hey, while you're waiting for the next chapter, why not hang with a aunt/uncle, cousin, grandparent, sibling, friend, or parent? It's the holidays after all! Merry Christmas to everyone! 🎄🎄 (Or whatever you celebrate, happy holidays!)