Chapter 22 ~ True love 💖

Drift lays awake in bed, sheets scattered everywhere. The whole gang decided to sleep over at Drift's apartment to celebrate christmas, which Drift thought would be fun, but quickly regretted it when he found out about the sleeping situation. Drift and Raptor shared the bed, of course, but Brite decided to join the fun and pass out in between them. Not only that, but Guild and Sanctum decided to cuddle by Raptor's feet at the end of the bed. It was too cramped, and Drift barely got sleep, especially with Brite drooling on his shoulder. "Merry christmas." Drift whispers to himself sarcastically, getting out of bed quietly.
~
That morning, they spent the morning unwrapping presents around the tree, snuggled in pajamas. They unwrap presents from Santa and each other, squealing as they rip off the wrapping paper. Everyone was surrounding the tree, with Teknique and Abstrakt on opposite ends, ever since last night's incident. Drift got Raptor a new headset, which he desperately needed since his old ones were breaking apart and ratty, and Raptor got Drift new shoes white-gold sneakers, which he DESPERATELY needed. "These are amazing babe!" Drift squeals as he leaps into Raptor's arms, nuzzling his face against Raptor's, but his yellow ski mask got in the way. "Aww the boyfriends!" The group teased, but they couldn't care less. As long as they were together, nothing mattered. "Here, Maverick. For you." Abstrakt winked, as he gave Tekniques present to Maverick to open, causing Tek to get angry. "You know what? Brite, take Abstrakt's present, you obviously deserve it more!" Teknique snickered, shoving the wrapped box into Brite's hands. "Oh uhh..." Brite said in an unsure voice. "Ugh never mind! I'm just gonna..." Teknique gets up before she finishes, walking to the bathroom to cry. Everyone shifts their gaze from Teknique to Abstrakt, who was sat on Mavericks lap. "What?" Abstrakt says out of embarrassment.

After Christmas day, Drift and Raptor spent the span between christmas and new years partying and having "fun". Then, on New Year's eve, before they went to a party, Raptor decided to surprise Drift.

"Hey sexy beast!" Raptor cooed to Drift, wrapping his arms around Drift's chest from behind and feeling all his huge muscles. Drift rolls his eyes. "Hey you horny hoe. What do you want?" Drift groans, petting Raptor's head. "So, before the New Years party, wanna go ride my airplane?" Raptor asks, licking Drift's cheek in a sexy way. Drift blushes, and starts leaning against Raptor's body, wanting to feel more of his warmth and embrace. "Is that a sex joke? Because I could be filled up by you~" Drift says in a deep voice, making Raptor go hard a little. Raptor starts to jump Drift lightly, teasing him on what is about to happen to him. "Okay pretty boy, let's see how you like this..." Raptor then firmly grasps Drift's ass, squeezing it. "Ungh....fuck Rapty.." Drift moans, throwing his head back on Raptor's shoulder as he sways his body against him. Damn, this boy has been deprived of sex for so long, that even me squeezing him is enough to turn him into a horny beast Raptor thinks to himself, and chuckling. He removes both his ski mask and Drift's mouth mask, allowing him to kiss his lips.

•Raptor's POV•
Drift was such a bitch boy. He started undressing himself as he turned and kissed me hard. His big lips flattened as I smashed my rough ones into his, having a taste of Drift! "Mmmmm....fuck.." I breathed heavily in between our kiss, my mind starting to spin as his ass perfectly fit in my crotch. I start to hump it lightly, making Drift wince and collapse on the bed. "Cmon Raptor, just fuck the life out of me already!~" Drift spread his legs apart, leaving his ass open for me to slam into. I thought of how I would cum into Drift, and moan into his mouth as we kiss, and then after I released my load I would snuggle him in bed, and wouldn't even pull out as I would lay on top of him and wrap my arms around his body~
As soon as Drift was down into his underwear, I bent down and ripped them in half, causing him to make a small gasp. I bent down and stuck my face into his asscheeks, licking his little asshole to lube him up. "Uah!" Drift gasped at the wet intrusion, but started to arch his back against Raptor for more. "Mrmmm...." I moan deeply, shoving my tongue in and out of Drift's ass and licking the area around his pink hole, having a feast. I was getting so into it that I grabbed onto Drift's thighs so I can go deeper, wanting to taste more. I was furiously licking his little hole, until it was wet enough for me to do my "work".  I back away, leaving a short saliva line connecting with my tongue to Drift's ass. I stand back onto my knees and pull Drift's waist up to my thighs, his back alighted with my chest. I start to slowly rub my dick in between his cheeks, teasing him. "J-just put it in me already bro~" Drift begs in a light tone. "Hmmmm....whatever you say bitch boy~" I purr, kissing Drift's neck.
And without warning, I quickly penetrate into Drift's butthole, making him hold his breath for a quick second.

Raptor pulls back a little bit and slams into Drift again, making Drift this time moan out in pain. "Your walls closed up again, boy?" Raptor grits his teeth angrily. "Y-ye-" Drift was going to respond but Raptor chokes Drift's mouth with his hand. "Say nothing, Driftyy" Raptor slurrs the 'Y' in the nickname. "I'll fill you up so much you won't eat for months~" Raptor says in a threatening way, making Drift yelp a little. Raptor smiles evilly and kisses Drift's neck, sucking and licking each little area. Drift blushes immensely, awaiting for his boyfriends milk! Raptor slides quickly in and out of Drift again. "You *pant* know what? Flip over and lay on your back against the pillows." Raptor orders, pulling out. Drift silently obeys, and lays down against the pillows. Raptor scotches towards Drift, rubbing his penis to keep it hard. "I want you to wrap your arms and legs around me like you'll never let go~" Raptor says, licking his lips sloppily. "I'll wrap around you so tight you can't even pull out of me..." Drift replies, shakily. Drift gives Raptor an anxious glance, which Raptor calms him by rubbing his cheek with his hands. "Now, have I ever hurt you, my little Rifty boy? You know I'll always be careful with you, my love~" Raptor soothed Drift as he rubbed his inner thighs. Drift giggles a little. "You gonna slide into me like bread and butter?" Drift smirks. Raptor laughs a little. "Mmm, more like bread and HARD butter!" Raptor says in a bubbly tone, making Drift cringe a little. "Ew, hard butte- nevermind..."
Raptor grins at his boyfriend, but his eyes turn into a dark brown, his thirst for Drift growing as he sees Drift's pecs. Raptor lays on Drift, wrapping one hand behind his head for support and the other to lift up his leg so Raptor can push into Drift smoother. Drift wraps his arms around Raptor's neck, and his legs around Raptor's lower back, forcing Raptor down closer to him. Raptor holds his breath and pulls back, thrusting into Drift, making them both bounce back a little from the force. "HNNG!!" Raptor releases, breathing heavily. He thrusts into Drift again, trying to comprehend the feeling of Drift's muscles against his own body. "Hhhhhh~" Drift slowly moans, looking up into Raptor's eyes. Damn, this man has some muscles! Drift admires. Drift has found what made him fall for Raptor.
His sexy body.
Raptor pushes his arm against Drift's neck. "F-fuckkkkkk....we need to make love more often~" Raptor grits his teeth, his cock throbbing inside of Drift. His climax is coming near. Drift just nods a little, stuffing his face into Raptor's neck and ambushing him with wet kisses. This makes Raptor moan again. "UNHhhh...."
Raptor couldn't hold it any longer, and thrusted into Drift repeatedly, making Drift throw his head back in pleasure and hitching his breath. Raptor breaks out of Drift's grasp, and sits up on his knees, thrusting full force into Drift. "I-IM GOING TO....BURSTTTTTTTT!!" Raptor screams, the feeling of pleasure and horniness taking control over him. His thrusts become weaker and less frequent, his breath becoming heavier and heavier, as drool drips down his face from the uncontrollable amount of pressure and pleasure he was facing. The bed was creaking and wobbling from their ruckus. Raptor looks at Drift, who is looking straight up at the ceiling, probably high on the ecstasy he's experiencing. After all, he's re-experiencing the pain and pleasure felt the first time we fucked, since it's been a while since they've made love. Raptor runs his hands over Drift's bulky chest, the feeling of his muscles soothing everything. Raptor pulls out one last time, and with one mighty thrust, Raptor slams all the way into Drift. "UWAAAAAA!!" Raptor grunts, as he throws his head back and releases all of his creams inside of Drift's hole. Drift clenches his teeth and hold onto Raptor's arms for support, the feeling of Raptor's liquids inside of him makes Drift cum simultaneously (DOUBLE CUM :D) The surge of pressure in Raptor's cock slowly fades away, as the last of his "ball juice" splurges inside of Drift. Drift's grip on Raptor's arms loosens, dropping to his sides as he closes his eyes to fee everything. Raptor's finally closes his mouth, and pulls slowly out of Drift. Raptor's cock makes wet, slimy noises as he finally disconnects. Drift's muscles aches terribly from all the force Raptor exerted into him, but he couldn't care any less. As a matter of fact, Raptor could carry him around the house instead! Raptor tries to steady his heavy breathing, slowly opening his eyes to greet his passed-out boyfriend on the bed. "L-looks like *pants* *pants* y-you *pants" Raptor couldn't even say anything. Fuck, I forgot how dangerous Drift was...he can put me in a sex trance forever. Raptor suddenly bends down to Drift's butt and licks the remaining cum that's leaking out of his hole, leaving it on his lips and kissing Drift deeply. Drift licks the cum off Raptor's lips ass they kiss deeply, pulling away. "I want you to do this to me...forever.." Drift whispers tiredly. Raptor winks at Drift and chuckles. "Well, don't get tired yet my boy, there's still one more present for you...." Raptor pulls away a little and sticks his tongue out. "Ungh....is it more cum?" Drift groans, resting his head on his arm. "Nope, it's somewhere...high!" Raptor smooches Drift's cheek, his heart pumping for the surprise. Drift raises a brow. "Oh okayyy then...but I-uhhh...can't get up..." Drift says shyly, looking away and scratching the back of his head. "Uh why?" Raptor asks confusingly. Drift looks back at Raptor and furrows his brow angrily. "Babe, you just released ALL you strength and cum into me, and you're asking WHY you can't move?!!" Drift asks in an annoyed tone. Raptor starts laughing hysterically. "BAHAHAHA!! imagine being paralyzed from sex...couldn't be me!" Raptor scratches his armpit. Drift growls slightly. "You little-" "HEY! Shut the fuck up bottom and get ready!"

Raptor holds his arm around Drift's shoulders, supporting his boyfriend as Drift stumbles to the plane parked out by Raptor's garage. The sun is setting, as it's the last sunset of 2019, and it's beautiful! "TADAAA! Let's go on a plane ride before we arrive to the party!" Raptor says in a boisterous tone. Drift smiles a little. "Aw babe, a little plane ride?" Drift says in a baby tone to annoy Raptor. Raptor rolls his eyes and helps Drift into the passenger seat of his plane, adjusting his headset. "Alright, do you press this button to alert me. And since I'm the pilot, I make the rules!" Raptor explains in a cocky way. "Yea yeah, let's get this over with." Drift jokes in a 'whatever' tone. Raptor looks back with a 'Don't mess with me' glare, and starts to plane. The engine stutters for a few seconds, and then rolls over, the propellers start to spin. And before they knew it, the plane was off the ground and into the sunset. The refreshing breeze rushes against Drift's mohawk, as Raptor's eye catches a tall mountain-like structure by Haunted Hills. "Next stop: Haunted Hills!"

They finally land on Haunted Hills, right as the sun is setting. The sky is lit up with red, beautiful enough for pictures. Drift takes off the headset and hops out of the cockpit, and Raptor does the same. "Hey, why don't we take some selfies here?" Raptor suggests. Drift looks at Raptor, and smiles through his mouth mask. "That would be pretty!....like you!" Drift compliments Raptor, giggling. A cloud of red spreads across Raptor's dark cheeks, which his yellow ski mask LUCKILY masks it. They get to the edge and take a few pictures together, making sure to capture the view behind them. "And...perfect!" Raptor says happily, pulling his phone back. "Oh! Before we leave, can you turn around and take pictures of the sky while I set up the airplane love?" Raptor asks, putting the phone in Drift's hands. "Sure." Drift replies, and he turns around and snaps a few shots.
But little does he know, Raptor was lying.
Raptor bends down on one knee, and digs his hands through his iconic leather fur coat for the dazzling diamond ring. Raptor grabs hold of the black box, and takes off his ski mask to reveal his face. Raptor pops the box open in his hand, facing Drift. "Okay, I got the-" Drift says, but drops his phones and gasps loudly when he sees Raptor. Drift covers his mouth in shock. "Drift, I know we might've dated each other since the beginning of summer 2019, but this just feels right.." Raptor starts, looking up at his boyfriend with confidence and pride. It feels like time has slowed, and all the sounds around them fade away. Drift becomes Raptor's main focus, as the universe goes on pause. "I might've dated you for 7 months, but I've been your BEST friend for a lifetime..I've always been by your side, through your worst times and your best times, and I will remain like that, Rifty boy.." Raptor continues. "My love with you is like no other, it blossoms whenever I gaze into your eyes. And when our lips touch, it's like my breath gets taken right out of my lungs..." Raptor's lip starts to quiver. "Raptor.." Drift says shakily. "And you're the most unique person on this whole fucking island! You're my perfect soul mate, and I've chosen to spend the rest of my lifetime with you.." Raptor continues, a smile peaking. "Drift Kitsune...will you marry me?.." Raptor asks, his eyes full of desire and hope. Drift knew, from the bottom of his heart, what the answer was.

"YES!"

Raptor releases a sigh of relief, and starts to laugh of joy! They both break down into tears of joy, especially when Raptor shakily slides on the sparkling diamond ring that glistens in the sunlight. "Oh my god Rapty!!" Drift cries, holding his hand up high to see the ring sparkle. "Do you like it?!" Raptor asks, planting a kiss on Drift's cheek. Drift whips around and looks at Raptor in an almost offensive manner. "Are you kidding?! I LOVE it!!" Drift smiles, shaking and crying uncontrollably. Raptor silences Drift's sobs with a passionate kiss, twirling each other's tongues. Just then, Drift knew what he loved Raptor for. It wasn't because of his body, his lips, his dick...it was because Raptor cared! Raptor was his best friend for all of his life, and Drift loved Raptor's silly, dumb energy! Raptor was always the one that cracked jokes to cheer him up. Raptor was that annoying friend that everyone found funny! Raptor was that friend that made everyone smile! Raptor was that friend FULL of life and energy that nobody else had. Raptor was, after all, Drift's boyfriend! If it wasn't for that silly kissing dare that they did so many months ago, on that one hot summer night, they would've never found love like this.  And now, Drift can live the perfect life, with the perfect man that he was destined with!

And with that, the boys hopped in Raptor's plane and flew off into the sunset, their eyes sparkling and their hearts full of destiny and love. :)

Holy fuck....this is hands down, the BEST chapter ever! Raptor finally got to make Drift his fiancé! And now, they can spend the rest of the life...together!

Thank you, for being in this journey with me. I've changed the story plot 2 times, but now it's where it's needed to be...I think 😂😳

Should I continue? Should I make another book? Let me know, because I might make another gay fortnite love story with different skins, or maybe Drift x Raptor 2!
The plot isn't exactly clear :^)

Thanks you guys...for everything!! Lots of love, your friend, Austincore3 🥰<3