Chapter 19 - HAPPY BIR- wait wha? (Birthday special)

"Alright! Everyone and everything ready?" Brite asks, clutching onto the party popper. Sanctum, Dusk, Raptor, Guild, and even Verge wait behind the countertop in the kitchen, waiting for Drift's return from the market. "Raptor what did you even tell Drift to get? He's taking SOOOOO long!" Verge whines, playing with his party popper. "Who even invited this bitch-" Dusk asks. "I did. Got a problem?" "Yeah Drift doesn't even fucking know Verge that well." "Okay, but they met before and they were okay with each other so you can shut the fuck up no-"
"GUYS! Stop fighting! I think I hear him...." Brite interrupts Sanctum and Dusk bickering. "Sibling love~" Guild teases. which causes Sanctum to elbow him. "H-hey!" Guild whines, elbowing him back. All the sudden, the sound of keys jiggling in the apartment keyhole alerts the group, and they all 'shh!' each other and crouch. "Okay on the count of three..." Brite whispers. The sound of keys jiggling becomes more intense, as they hear Drift outside the door grunting with frustration because he can't unlock the door. "1..." the group whisper simultaneously, all eyes on the door. "2..." The doorknob clicks and unlocks, the door opening. "3!"
"SURPRISEEEE!!" they all scream, flickering on the kitchen lights and confetti exploding everywhere! "WAA-?" Drift screams girlishly, stumbling back frightened. They all laugh at him. "Happy birthday beauty! Well, right now you're not looking beautiful, and honestly I-" Raptor says, but Drift hushes him. "Dude what did you just say-" Drift says accusingly. "Ooooh Raptorrrrrr you're in troubleeee!" The whole sings, giggling. "Raptor you better say sike right now!" Brite says, pushing him towards Drift. "Do I have to repeat myself?.....hehe just kidding!" Raptor laughs hysterically. "Babe, you're drop-dead GORGEOUS!!" Raptor compliments, cupping Drift's face cheeks in awe. "Haha, gay!" Verge snickers, which causes Dusk to kick him in the shin. "Ow-"
"Oh mah god Drift I got you a present!" Brite squeals, jumping around in excitement and hands him a box wrapped in silver wrapping paper. Drift cheeks fill with red and becomes embarrassed. "U-uh guys....today's not my birthday..." Drift says quietly, placing his hands behind his back and tapping his foot anxiously. The whole group goes silent and looks at each other. "Uh it's today, Drift. What do you mean bro?" Raptor asks, tilting his head. "Oooh boy this is gonna be fun." Sanctum whispers to Guild, which causes them to giggle silently. "What I mean is that my birthday is on July 12, not November 17!" Drift starts to laugh, which causes them to start laughing with him. "HAHAHAH! How did you get it wrong that bad, Raptor?" Brite laughs hysterically. "Hehe, boyfriend of the year!" Dusk joins in on the fun. "I guess it could be your VERY early belated birthday, Drift." Verge jokes, patting Drift's shoulders. After the group was done laughing, Drift opens up his "birthday" present from Brite, which everyone huddled around. "Open it Drift, I wanna see!" Guild says, his interest in the gift growing. Drift looks up to see Guild, and seems to recognize him, although he can't recall and it's quite vague. "Oh, yeah. I'm Guild!Boyfriend of Sanctum." Guild shakes Drifts. "Wait, Sanctum, you're...?" "Y-yeah, this man turned me into liking dick." Sanctum chortles, slapping Guild's ass, which causes Guild to yelp in pleasure. "Damnnnn youu guys are freeeeakyyyyy~!" Dusk says, holding her hand over her mouth. Raptor raises a brow. "Looks like someone wants to copy us~" Raptor says, running his hand over Drift's bold chest, feeling all his muscles. The group looks at them weirdly. "Hmmm maybe I should leave you guys some condoms, so y'all could bang each other when we leave in a minute." Verge jokes, resting his hand on Sanctum's shoulder. "Hey! We're not leaving until Drift unwraps his present!" Brite exclaims, darting her eyes at Drift holding his present. "Go on! Open it! I know it may be early, but I think this may come in handy." Brite assures, jumping back onto the counter to sit. All eyes surround Drift, as he stumbles open the packaging. Finally, after he rips off the wrapping paper, it reveals a small box. "Oh, a ring?" Drift asks, puzzled. Brite shakes her head and smiles. "Unh Uh! Something better..."
Drift shrugs and opens the box to reveal a sparkling crystal, glowing in the light. Drift gasps, and picks up the crystal to admire it, as the whole group leans in to observe. "Brite! What is this?" Drift asks shocked. "Lucky.." Dusk sighs, a little jealous. Brite squeals in excitement. "It's a guidance crystal. If you're ever feeling down, or missing someone, hold the stone and think about the person, and you'll get a little update about them in your head. Trust me, it works and it'll make you feel much better. Especially now, I think it's something we all need, ya know?" Brite says in a more heartfelt tone. Dusk gets concerned about Brite's change in mood, and rubs her arm. "Aw is there something wrong Bomber?"
Brite looks at Dusk, and looks away from her, staring at her hands. "I'm just...missing people I guess." Raptor turns around and faces Brite, and his eyes go wide in sadness. "Is it about Valor and John?" He asks. Brite sniffles. "Y-yeah I guess. I thought they would be on a little vacation, but maybe the text they left us was actually right..." Brite closes her eyes, facing away. The whole room becomes still, as if someone paused time. The air in their apartment seemed to shift. "Brite! Let me track them, maybe I could get their whereabouts..." Drift says, picking up the guidance crystal in his hands and holds it to his chest. "I've tried. It didn't get me anywhere." Brite says in a sad tone. "Well, maybe it'll work for me." Drift reassures, and tightens his grip on the crystal. "How does it even work?" Dusk asks, poking the crystal which causes Drift to yoink it away from her. "Well, you hold it and think of someone, and it'll show you what they're doing I think." Drift explains to Dusk. "Okay, well what're you waiting for?" Sanctum asks. "Let's go find our friends!"

Hey everyone! Hope y'all enjoyed this little special chapter I wrote in celebration of my birthday 😂
I wanted to make it funny, but I liked the turnout. It's only a matter of time before Velocity decides to do a fucky-wucky to Drift and Raptor's relationship (hopefully temporarily, I can't let that hoe destroy my boys' relationship ;-; ) But anyways, leave suggestions on what you wanna see in Chapter 20!
Love y'all. ❤️💞💗