Chapter 15/16 ~ Guild

•Sanctum•

I wait in line at Durr Burger, scrolling through my Instagram feed as the line seems to be an eternity. Damn, why can't these guys go somewhere else? I impatiently tap my foot, and cross my arms. The smell of grease and the feeling of the way too cold air conditioning system didn't boost my mood either. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally get to the cashier. "Hi, can I get the breakfast combo?" I ask shyly, biting my lip. "Sure! Just a minute!" the cashier beamed, getting a slip. I smile and go off to the side to wait for my meal, going back into my Instagram feed, only to close it after a minute to see that there's nothing good to see. After a few minutes, I finally get my food to go, and I head to the exit.

Sanctum: I got your food dipshit.

Brite: THANK FUCKING GODD!!!! I've been waiting for this shit! That Tek chick is gonna come over today, you know, from Raptor's group or whatever that is.

Sanctum: I see. Is she nice?

Brite: I meannnn likeee 👀 But she kinda vibin tho :3

Sanctum: Uhhhh.....

Brite has some weird-ass texting language, but I guess Teknique seems cool, to say the least.

All the sudden, some guy in a grey shirt and backward-cap bumped into me, knocking the bag out of my hands. I gasp in surprise. "WAH!" I bellowed as I stumble backward, as the food spills onto the tiled-floor. I regain my stance, after waving my arms to catch my balance. "What the hel-" I snap, looking at the bozo who knocked into me. Instead, blush filled my cheeks, getting heated up from the warmth in my chest. The guy was muscular as hell, as his patched jeans with his tools hung from a clip attached to his belt complimented his craftsman look. Tattoos covered his arm like vines, and his beard around his face made my heart skip a beat. His manly figure made my mind stir. "I'm so sorry! Let me help you, sir!" He said, bending onto his knees to grab some of the bacon-fries that spilled out of the containers. I nodded, as my mind couldn't find the right words. I grabbed scurried my hands all over the area, trying to obtain all the spilled food so I could get a better look at this guy. "T-this is a lot of food. Hehe..." He stammered, a light blush smearing onto his cheeks as well. I went to grab a sauce, but the guy was also heading for it as well, and our hands met. His skin was so.....rough and big. They covered my purple hand, and the warmth comforted me. I daydream us holding hands, and how I would melt in his strong arms, as his nice, warm lips would collide with mine passionately. His beard would brush against my chin, its softnes- "Hey um sorry." He babbled, slowly removing his hand. All the items were put back into my bag, and we both get back into our feet and reconnecting eye contact. "H-hey, my name i-is Guild." He pokes his hand out from behind his back, offering to shake mine. My whole body shudders from embarrassment. I take my hand from under the bag and shake his. His hand wrapped around mine, and we shook for a good 10 seconds. "Y-yeah. I'm Sanctum." I gushed, the sunlight shining off his skin perfectly. "So ummmm....where are you heading?" Guild asks, trying to convey a conversation with me. He seems...nice! Like, the real nice, where someone appreciates you. "Oh, um, my friends' house. She was begging for breakfast, so I got her some. W-what about you?" I admire his beard and tattoos, not realizing my stupid question. Guild chuckles. "Y-yeah. I'm grabbing a bite to eat."
Silence. We both didn't want to leave each other. Out of desperation, I grab his shoulders and pull my body closer to his. "Can I have your number?" I blurt, slowly loosening my grasp. Guild's ocean eyes go wide, as he seems dazed. I drop my hands, and hide them behind my back, looking away. "I enjoy you t-too." He soothes, reaching his hand for my phone. I smile, as I pull my iPhone XR black (Sanctum is a baddie 🤪) and he fills in his contact info. As he's distracted to my phone, I can feel my heartbeat rising, as my eyes taste on the perfect figure that Guild has.