sixteen

michael didn't like how much of a light switch luke was. yesterday, he was broken down, but now he was happy and in his bigspace. which was a bit surprising to michael. he hadn't had this much time with the boy since before classifications.

'hey mike, you've taken geometry already, right?' michael focused back in on luke, who was sitting at his kitchen table working on his math homework. michael affirmed what luke had said with a nod, shuffling his body so that he could see luke's paper clearly.

'can you help me figure out how to get this angle? i'm going to scream if i can't figure it out.' both chuckled a little before focusing back on the paper.

'okay, so you use... this theorem to get this one and because they are next to each other, they're the same.' when michael looked back up at luke, the blonde was staring blankly at his paper.

'o-okay. thanks.' michael frowned and watched further as the boy continued to struggle.

'lu, if you need help, i'm sure your teacher-'

'no i can...i can do it myself. it's just taken longer for me to get it.' luke stared at his paper in frustration. everyone else in his class understood this stuff, why couldn't he get it?

'at least help him explain this one topic to you again? i don't wanna watch you struggle.' luke nodded, focusing completely on his paper.

'i'm gonna go do some laundry, wanna help?' luke looked up excitedly, but bit his lip and shook his head.

'gotta do this homework. i'm already gonna fail if i don't do it' luke blurted, making michael pause and turn around. luke closed his eyes, wishing he had kept that to himself.

'luke, you didn't tell me you were failing.' michael stated in a soft voice, walking back over to where luke was sat. the blond sighed and closed his eyes for a moment before looking back up at his boyfriend.

'i'm not, but i'm fucking close.' michael ruffled his hair, pushing away his disapproval of the boy's language for the moment.

'well, i can talk with your teacher for you, tell them you're having a hard time. usually when they hear someone classified as-'

'i don't want someone to fucking tell me i can get off of doing work because i'm a little. it's fucking pathetic' michael sighed and crossed his arms.

'i know you're upset, but if you keep swearing you will get punished.' luke swallowed hard and nodded, suddenly realizing he needed to pee.

'i'm going to go do the laundry, i think you should come with me and try to relax for a little while.' luke nodded, pushing his need aside because being with michael was far too important right now.

the pair walked into michael's room and grabbed the laundry basket that they had unspokenly agreed to share.

'make sure you grab your blanket too, i'll throw it in so it smells good' luke nodded and walked over to the bed where his unnamed blanket lie. the boy was feeling smaller with each minute passing and he really just wanted to change out of his "big boy clothes" into one of michael's shirts.

luke was starting to squirm a bit as he fought to urge to use the bathroom. he just wanted to spend more time with michael without being completely little (even though he totally was right now). he pattered over to the washer and handed michael his blanket, along with bun bun.

'need bath too' luke informed michael, bringing his thumb up to his mouth as he rested his head on michael's shoulder. michael kissed luke's forehead before adding soap to the washer and turning it on.

'how about we go and watch a movie? sound okay?' luke shook his head, squirming around more than he was before.

'what's wrong, bunny?' luke whined and crossed his legs, eyes widening when realizing he was not going to make it to the bathroom in time.

'i'm sorry, n-no mean to!' luke cried as he had an accident, moving away from michael as he did so. he felt so gross and like he was a "bad boy".

michael sighed and ruffled the boy's hair once he had... finished. luke sobbed and mumbled apologies as michael moved the both of them into the bathroom.

'it's okay, everyone has accidents. nothing to worry about.' luke continued crying as michael ran a bath and then helped him in. since they had been standing close to the bathroom when he had had the accident, it was easy for michael to clean the little mess in his hallway while also watching luke in the bath. when he was done cleaning, he sat back down and washed luke up. he could tell the little was getting tired, so he tried his best to wash the boy up quickly.

'not had an accident in a long time, i sowwy...' luke mumbled, biting the tip of his thumb anxiously. michael smiled lightly and kissed the top of luke's head before picking him up.

'don't worry about it, bunny. why don't you run and grab your paci and we'll sit and wait for the laundry to finish.' luke nodded and rubbed his eye before running off to get his paci.

while he was gone, michael thought about how luke said he'd had accidents in the past. he had used diapers with one of his previous littles, so if luke wanted to (or they decided he was going to need them), michael would be comfortable and slightly experienced.

luke came back in, changed out of his previous clothes and wearing simply his boxers and one of michael's hoodies. michael smiled and hugged the boy tightly before speaking.

'hey, bunny, how do you feel about trying out diapers?' luke looked at michael with a strange look before ignoring him and pushing his face into michael's neck shyly. michael chuckled and rubbed the boy's back before continuing.

'c'mon, it'll help us if you have frequent accidents and-'

'no, s'embarrassing.' luke pulled away slightly and put his head down. michael could just tell that the boy was blushing and embarrassed, so he decided to stop pressing.

'alright, but if it becomes frequent, we might need to. okay?' luke nodded before wrapping his arms around michael's neck and waiting to be picked up. when michael didn't, the boy whined and stomped his foot.

'words, lu. what would you like?' luke whimpered and pushed himself closer to michael. 

'carry, please?' michael smiled and lifted him up, carrying them both to their bedroom. he lightly threw luke onto the bed and

'does a movie sound better now than before?' luke nodded and stuck his pacifier in his mouth, sucking slowly as he leaned his head onto michael's shoulder. he felt pretty content as he sat with michael, enjoying the presence of his boyfriend.