1

ACHILLES' HEEL
— 1. Mind Games

    Klaus, who was possessing Alaric Saltzman's body, groaned in frustration as he opened the man's closet and took out two shirts, two of which he despised more than anything, but there wasn't anything better to wear, "Who is this guy, Safari Sam...

    Klaus, who was possessing Alaric Saltzman's body, groaned in frustration as he opened the man's closet and took out two shirts, two of which he despised more than anything, but there wasn't anything better to wear, "Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus complained, turning to face Katherine and Annikah.

Katherine was compelled to sit in a chair and only speak when spoken to while Annikah stood near her, drinking a cup of coffee, "Okay, bad or badder?" Klaus questioned, holding up the two dress shirts.

"The dark colors suit you better," Katherine spoke up, looking beyond frightened of Klaus.

Klaus turned to Annikah, waiting for her to respond as well, "She's right, Nik. Dark colors do, in fact, suit you better. Makes you look more Villainy She agreed with Katherine, a small smile on her face.

"Oh, thank you, my love," Klaus thanked Annikah with a smile on his face, earning a smile and a playful eye roll from the woman.

Annkah continued to look directly at Klaus as he placed on the button down shirt she and Katherine picked out while he also spoke to them about important matters at hand, "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" He asked the two women curiously.

"The dagger was used to kill dear old Elijah," Annikah spoke up in a calm tone, crossing her arms over her chest, "You will find him in the basement of the Salvatore House."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is," Klaus insisted, clearly not wanting Elijah back, "The last thing we need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ugh, that guy is a buzz kill."

"Tell me about it," Annikah muttered under her breath, letting out a sigh.

Out of all of the Mikaelsons, Elijah had always been the one to ruin Klaus and Annikah's fun the most. She loved the man to death, but Klaus was right. Elijah was, in fact, a buzz kill.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna," Katherine finally spoke up, adding into the conversation after being silent for so long.

"Right, Elena's aunt," He responded, finally piecing everything together with Katherine and Annikah's help, "For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it," Katherine answered, her tone shaky, which gave Annikah the inkling that she was terrified at that moment.

Klaus walked over to Katherine, stroking her hair gently, which caused Katherine to shiver and flinch in fear, "So jumpy," He stated and Katherine tried her hardest to not look fearful as she stared up at him, but failed miserably.

Katherine avoided eye contact with Klaus as she took heavy breaths to calm herself down, "Please, just kill me..." She begged Klaus and Annikah in a pleading tone, "I've told you both everything that I know."