10- Closer

Can you believe it?

I can't!!!

I know this'll be gone soon, but being rated #1 is a big achievement. Like, REALLY big.

I don't know if this book is still at #1 but rated once on it seems amazing.

Thank chu! And enjoy!

I have plans! Of.... Something! Something a little good.

••••••••••

Weary and wounded.

Susie breathed heavily, fists slightly bruised from all the blows she gave to the now tattered dummy.

David stood from behind, not really caring if his daughter was now fueled and brimmed with undeniable rage that will smite of him of his reign.

Ferocity, that was what she possessed.

And he hoped it would stay.

Malevolence burning in both their bloodstream, Susie straying from the path, but her father completely unaware.

David walked away without another word, seeing as it was already dawn, golden rays now shimmering on the peaceful town.

Susie fell to her knees and panted, hearing the fading heavy footsteps she knew so well. She tried to stand though, but that only lead to her falling right back to her original position.

Her body completely worn out, mind no longer registering the sweet sound of the morning breeze, only hearing the white noise that forced its way into her eardrums.

Albeit her bleary aura, she stood with no trouble now, determined to go to school.

Why, may you ask? She had no clue, she felt a pull that urged her to follow, submitting in its light touch but forceful tug.

But Susie guessed that it was Kris, they were certainly getting closer. It felt nice, despite her mind having doubts of how she would not lose her shallow ferocity.

She staggered in her steps, sleep deprived and energy already poured onto the poor practice dummy. She felt numb of the bruises she had, but she continued on.

To some unkown reason, her mind wanted to make sure she was thinking of Kris. Felt odd to let it brew, strange as always, but for most of the part, she let it sink in, always far too tired to chase it down.

For every step closing to the front door, she became more and more deprived of her energy. Wrath not enough to fuel her persistance.

A weak step intwined with a bleary being, Susie felt her consciousness slipping.

She mustered enough strength to open the door, which she had to do only a tad because of its ever failing stability, and stepped out to the open.

Golden rays shining brighter each second. And even with its shimmer of morning welcomness, Susie's knackered feeling stayed with pertinacity.

Closer and closer, just a few more steps.

Her mind was losing its grip on reality, and surely she was losing control of her body as well.

Too tired.

Always too tired.

She didn't care anymore.

Susie surrendered to the fatigued of sleep.

~~~~~~

It seemed peaceful today.