19- Unexpected thoughts

M'kay. Again, I'm SOOOOO SORRRRRRRYYYYY!

(The Title has explained if you know what I mean ;3 )

Art is mine (If you can consider that as art) and this is going to so cyuuut! ^_^ and hilarious,  you know, for me.

•••••••••••

"Is that really so, doctor?" Toriel said.

Auburn nodded her head, "I might have to request frequent visits for check ups. This is not normal, and if not checked- I don't know what it'll do." She spoke softly and with a slight monotonous tone, which is reffered to as "proffesional" as many supposed.

Toriel took it all, and held her hands close to her heart, gulping. Like every other mother, she was worried.

Asgore was right behind her, trying not to stare, and yet, completely failing.

Sitting close to Kris, oddly, was Susie. She dared not leave his side, fearing of another unexpected fit.

"But he'll be free to leave," Auburn said, "Despite his current issue with his erm... soul, he'll be fine. Just be sure to call whenever something... odd happens." She added, trying to brighten up the solemn and dared she say, terrified room.

Toriel turned to Kris and held his gaze. She nodded to Auburn, "I will be sure to inform." Toriel said as she took Kris' hand.

Smiling slightly at his mother's care, Kris followed along with his mother's tug.

Asgore smiled at the scene, at the very least Kris was somewhat happy.

Toriel exited along with Kris. Asriel whispered something to Auburn alone and caught up with the two who exited. Asgore walked a little behind them, but smiled peacefully.

Balling her fists in a bit of pain, Susie stared at the perfect scene.

A perfect family.

A perfect life.

Oh, she wished she had that.

She didn't know where this odd emotion came from- although she had a clue, she wanted a family just like that.

Susie bit her lip, holding in the tears. Auburn proceeded to head out with papers in hand.

Asgore glanced back, and noticed that Susie was standing still. Her scowl replaced with such a longing frown.

Unexpectedly, Asgore walked towards her. Stopping in front of her, holding out his hand.

Because of his Asgore's tremendous stature, Susie had to look up and back to his hand.

"Come with us." Asgore smiled, "Toriel would be glad to know that you are Kris' friend."

Unnoticable it seemed, his angered eyes battled against his caring portrait.

Susie shriveled under his gaze, but maintained her composure, "I'll be fine on my own, thanks."

Asgore furrowed his eyebrows and shook away the feeling of anger, "There is nothing to be afraid of, child." He smiled, truly this time.

"I just-" Susie said and paused, she looked at his hand, "You..." She hesitated again, fear enveloping. She sucked in the fear and with determination she spoke, "You hate me, don't you?"

Asgore was slightly taken aback. And he shook his head vigurously, "Of course not." Asgore sighed and shook his head, "Not at all."

Susie furrowed her brows, "You're lying." Susie said, "You're lying." She said again. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and muttered, "Tch. Like I care." And walked past Asgore.