Special Halloween Oneshot

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ENTIRE STORY ITSELF. I REPEAT, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ENTIRE STORY.

I just thought it'd be cute to have a little special in between the story. And it's halloween guys, let's enjoy ourselves :3

The art is mine. I didn't color it on time ;-;  forgive this lazy-ass Author.

A LOT of fluff! I can promise you that!

DISCLAIMER: IN THIS ONESHOT, THEY ARE DATING. KRUSIE IS CANON IN THIS ONESHOT.

••••••••••

"Why are we going, again?" Susie said as she put on her furry, gray jacket.

"C'mon, it's fun." Kris said as he chomped and jokingly tried to bite Susie.

"Kris, no." Susie glared.

Kris snickered and fixed his cape. He decided to be a vampire this year. He still had not let anyone see his eyes though, it was still hidden through brunet fringe.

The doorbell rang, and Asriel was quick to grab it. He smiled and let the visitor in, it was none other than Emmy, complete with her devil outfit. Her red eyes made her even more intimidating.

"Hey, Emmy!" Kris greeted and rushed to Auburn and gave a squeeze. Auburn returned the hug and pecked Kris' forehead lightly.

"Heya, buddy. Feeling better these days?" Auburn said.

Kris nodded happily. He and Emmy had gotten as close as siblings could get. Considering how much time she spends around the house to study with Asriel.

Susie was grumbling in the background. And Asriel held back a chuckle.

"Let's get going." Asriel said. Susie was huffing her cheeks and had her eyes straight on Auburn, and glaring at her. Asriel couldn't hold it and just laughed.

All eyes were on him and he just shook his head, "It's nothing." He said and sighed, "Nothing."

Kris skipped to Susie's side, "Aren't you excited?" Kris chirped happily while bouncing up and down, his cape swishing around.

"Woah! Dude, how much candy did you eat?" Susie questioned.

Kris looked at his hands, "One... two.. twelve..." He mumbled, "Uh, too many to count."

Susie narrowed her eyes at Kris. Kris laughed nervously, "And, uh, a heavy amount of moss, hehe." He grinned goofily.

"Geez, that's bad for you, y'know." Susie raised a brow.

Kris puffed his cheeks and answered childishly, "What about you? You eat a heavy amount of chalk every day at school." Kris was still jumping as he said this, whatever candy or moss he ate, it was sure as hell making him hyper, "Geez, that's bad for you, y'know." He jokingly added.

Susie's cheeks were dusted with pink from embarrassment. Auburn lightly giggled, "What a cute couple."

Asriel fixed his Zeus costume, "They sure are!"

Susie saw Kris' smile towards the other two, and out of possessiveness, she wrapped an arm around Kris.

They laughed lightly and headed out first, "Let's go before we're late to the party."

Kris was oblivious on how basically drunk he was on candy, so he snuggled closer which made Susie snap out of it and follow Emmy and Asriel who were waiting outside.

"Come on." Susie said as she lowered her hair to hide her blushing face.

Kris giggled and sighed, "Too cute."