14- Ferocity

Art is only a little related to the chapter. But...

Can't you see how good this is?!

All the love must go to Spearminte  Thank you for your time and effort in creating this wonderful fanart!

If you don't like insults and a bit of cussing, might want to skip this chapter.

••••••••••

Susie's P.O.V.

"Pathetic..."

My body was sprawled lifelessly onto the ground, unwilling to move.

"Get up, brat," My father growled fiercely. I didn't get up; having no energy left.

I met his gaze with my own, his having piercing blue eyes while I held tired golden ones.

I tore of my gaze and continued to lie in this creaky wooden floor, reeking of blood, sweat, and tears, all of which came from me.

He just shook his head disapprovingly and kicked me harshly on my side. I hissed in pain; I wasn't emotionless, just tired.

Tired of it all.

He took in a ragged breath, the world in pause, overtaken by the whispers of crickets in this dead of night. David broke the silence with his voice that felt as if havoc flourished with it, "Did I stutter, brat?"

It's past-midnight. I've been "training" since saturday, and its already monday. I haven't slept a wink. Even taking a break was no option. And the fatigue of sleep that I built was too weighing to bear any longer then I should've.

So, I merely stared at him, my eyes of golden saturation staring at my supposed father.

"Talk, you little slut!"

I smiled, not a grin nor a smirk, a smile that rested gently. Mouth rumbling, holding in the giggles that grew desperate to be let out.

I laughed in pure amusement, a small smile planting on my lips. Although it came out as soft giggles than of my ferocious and taunting ones, it caused a great wave of confusion to wash onto my father's face.

Because of that, I laughed even harder, clutching my stomach. I balled my fist and slammed it onto the wooden floor, making it all the more unstable.

"Oh, now she's a crazy wench," My father scoffed, crossing his arms.

I continued laughing. His features briefly twitching to an annoyed expression, like hell I cared. I don't care anymore.

My father had enough, kneeling and pulling on my hair roughly. Not affecting my laughter, not one moment.

I pointed at him and covered my mouth, truly enjoying his puzzled state.

"Why are you laughing?!" David shouted, utterly confused, checking if I had truly gone mad.

I had gone mad.

I stood up, staggering in my steps, slowly walking towards him with a pained smile.

"I'm a slut?" I pointed at myself, laughing hysterically, "Just like how you called mom a lowly whore?" I continued, limping as I walked.

I let out a chuckle as he stood shocked, unmoving. His piercing blue orbs now guiltly not tauntingly confident.

"Crazy?" I asked, chuckling a bit again, "Just like how you called mom a crazy little bitch?" I pressed on, enjoying his struggle in gaining his ferocity.