Special Christmas Oneshot

Hey Reader-Sans! have a merry, merry Christmas! I just think y'all need a little break from the intense heartbreaking chapters (That I so terribly written.) So... Let's get started!

So try to enjoy it ^_^

DISCLAIMER: This is a GENDERSWAP AU and like the last one HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY.

OH! A little tid bit! Suzerain means Overlord. That's gonna be Susie's name here 'cause I was too lazy to search the original name :/

•••••••••••

Kris tried to reach the top of the door as much as she could to place the mistletoe, to make the finishing touch in preparation to the christmas party being held in their house tonight.

She huffed, she was too short for this. Perhaps, she should go get a ladder, or a stepping stool-

Her train of thought vanished when she was hoisted up, her feet no longer in contact with the ground, she finally reached the top of it and placed the mistletoe with a hum of delight.

She looked down and figured who else would've hoisted her up, and saw Suzerain. Suz, for short. He had a wide grin on his face as he held Kris' waist and set her down. Kris' face heated up to a determined red, as she bit her lip.

"H-hey, Suz." Kris greeted shyly, making a little wave.

"Heya, squirt." Suz ruffled her hair as Kris puffed her cheeks in annoyance. He chuckled and shook his head before letting himself in.

Kris had a HUGE crush on Suz, and she was scared of it. They both have been friends for a long time, and something silly like a crush would definitely set a barrier on how close they are. So with that set in mind, Kris decided it would be better if she stayed quiet like she always had.

She tipped her chin up and headed inside with a wide smile. But that smile threatened to falter as she saw him quietly drifting into space with his hair slightly parted to reveal his eyes. She blushed profusely and tried to shake it off. As she tried to shake it off, though, he turned to her and grinned playfully.

"Watcha looking at, squirt?" Suz smiled deviously. Kris quietly squeeked, "N-nothing! I-I just forgot to wrap my gift!" And so, she ran upstairs with her cheeks beet red.

Suzerain chuckled to himself and had a jot of pink tainting his cheeks.

Kris ran up ro her room with a loud shut of a door, her heart racing. She should definitely get her act together, it's the holidays for goodness' sake. She breathed a heavy sighed and slumped down, her gift across the room.

She picked it up and held it to her closely. It was the gift she was planning to give to Suz. She was relunctant, because it wasn't anything special really. It was merely a scarf that she made that caused her many bruises, but it was more than worth it.

A simple purple scarf, that's it. She was going to give her crush a simple scarf. Was she really that much of a cheapskate? Well, perhaps not. Still, she felt it wasn't enough. But the thought is what counts, right...?

Kris brought her legs closer to her chest and curled up into a little ball. Her cheeks absolutely red. The only thing that would get rid of this intense thumping of her soul was to confess her admiration. But what are the chances of that succeeding? Little to none.

A soft knock on the door awoken Kris from her thoughts. She responded with a muffled, "Come in." And the person stepped inside quietly.

There, stood proud and tall was Asrielette. (I am so uncreative.) Asriel or As for short. Her fluffy short hair just above her shoulders curled nicely for the occasion, she had a sisterly smile upon her furry lips as she cradled the balling Kris in her arms.